Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bigger woman and I wouldn’t take offence at that at all, we all have our preferences one way or another, surely that just saves you wasting your time

Reactions: 3
Let’s not forget the date where she wouldn’t sleep with the guy after she let him finger blast her and he dumped her and she was crying about it because she’d told all her friends during the date that he was the one.
OMG - please please tell me that she didn’t put that level of detail on Insta??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion:

Twice failed gastric sleeve, and cat fishing on the gram - but it’s her horrible personality that stops her getting a man

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wasn't she on a date when her car broke down and she went on instagram asking for someone to come and rescue her? I'm sure she shared a photo of them in the car together. Either that or I dreamt it, which is a definite (although slightly worrying) possibility...
She did

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hate how Poppy is telling people what has made her more positive and happy, yet leaves out the main thing, her weight loss!!!
It’s pathetic, we all know how good we fell when we lose weight, she wouldn’t be doing the things she is doing now if she hadn’t had the WLS. It makes my blood boil!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
To give her some credit she does look like she’s lost quite a bit now.

Reactions: 4
I dont get the dave situation.
I'm a 24/26 ... and I'd much prefer to read that someone isn't into big girls, than go through the process of chatting / meeting for then for them and myself to be disappointed. I wouldn't be offended in the slightest. I dont like short men, I dont see Tom cruise having a dicky fit.
Move on. Strangers opinions and preferences are irrelevant to your life. There's no need need a 14224 slide show on why he's a head for it 🙄

Poppy was sick, Daves a dick, let's go and flash our tits

To give her some credit she does look like she’s lost quite a bit now.
Check the photos from the night out.
Also, zoom in on the mountain photos. I'm not saying she hasn't lost weight, but she's good at hiding things!

Reactions: 9
Also Dave was on Bumble where the women decide who to match with so really her argument, as always, was a bit pointless! She chooses who she interacts with on that site!

She really is becoming very bitter - I know it must be hard for her to grasp as her ego is soo over inflated- but slapping on makeup doesn't distract from the fact that from the neck down she is an absolute mess and a lot of men find that really unappealing.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.