Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she edited those photos, because she looks a size 20, so similar than me and she's not. I know she has her angles, but they can't make her look a lot slimmer than she is. I feel massive now, after seeing those photos
She can edit all she wants but from her back she doesn't look a size 20 (especially for a taller girl).
Source : myself 😂 (I am a uk size 20 but 5'3 and I don't feel bad compared to her lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Of COURSE there was a truck driver to witness her get her tits out :rolleyes: When is there ever not a bit extra to her stories. She always has to have something random happen.
But as always she thinks the ' truck driver ' was looking at them thinking wow ...when in reality it was probably more likely he was thinking why are those 2 desperate twats blocking the lovely view !

It's the planning that goes into these things she does..if it was spontaneous and a bit of fun that's one thing but the fact they set up the tripod and plan what they are doing just makes it all the more desperate and weird..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You are not supposed to drink your first year after your surgery. The alcohol and the fizzy drinks that are mixed with alcohol can actually stretch your stomach and the sugar can cause dumping
Exactly this. My mam had a tiny sip Of my lemonade when we we’re out once she honestly went that bad she thought she was going to die the pain of that small amount of fizz literally had her in agony and that was a while after having the surgery. I honestly don’t know how poppy does it. Maybe her stomach was stretched so far before that it’s not that tiny after having wls? Because I am shocked at that level amount of booze

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Especially if you're covered in sick 🤮
And most taxi drivers won't have you in their cabs if you are ill or gonna be ill. As always you can drive a bus through her story ! She had on full lipstick in her story yesterday morning, that's the first thing to go if you have been sick ! Not a bit of her makeup was smudged ! She's a fantasist!

Reactions: 6
Exactly this. My mam had a tiny sip Of my lemonade when we we’re out once she honestly went that bad she thought she was going to die the pain of that small amount of fizz literally had her in agony and that was a while after having the surgery. I honestly don’t know how poppy does it. Maybe her stomach was stretched so far before that it’s not that tiny after having wls? Because I am shocked at that level amount of booze
I have had wls and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that poppy has already stretched out her stomach. She is nothing but an idiot

Reactions: 5
I think she looks like shes lost so nuch weight. If you compare to pictures from this time last year you can tell

Reactions: 2
She looks massive on that video of her dancing, completely different to the photos she posted. #catfish

She looks massive on that video of her dancing, completely different to the photos she posted. #catfish
I'm more inclined to believe what I see on the video than any pictures she posts.

Yes she has lost some weight, but has she lost enough weight to justify her having had 2 lots of irreversible WLS surgery ? The answer is no.

Reactions: 7
This!!! 👏

I just think theres a limit on how old you can be and pull off this whole grunger/homeless/man look *cough* teenager *cough* ... I have a lot of opinions on the "fashion" thats around these days but christ she looks a mess! The shoes just kill on the daily.
I say no, I’m 40 and still full on homeless grunge. I love those boots🤷‍♀️

Imagine being out with your mate and saying let's take our tits out in freezing cold scotland. Loser

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly, I wouldn’t on a night out.
I wouldn't either.....far end of Gorgie at Scotmid to Morrison Street....no. I've been using private hire in Edinburgh for two decades ...they come to you.... bugger a chuffing walk like that lol

So her pal Nina was coming for a week which is pretty normal.....but Poppy liked to give the impression she was coming for a while. She loves to create a rad lifestyle when there is none 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.