Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how she can sit there with her make-up on from the previous night, especially after being sick in her mask like she said she was 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I don't know how she can sit there with her make-up on from the previous night, especially after being sick in her mask like she said she was 🤢
And her lipstick is still in place! She's such a bullshitter !

Reactions: 4
"Someone even came over and told us how fun we looked." Yaaaaawwwwwnnn! Get over yourself Poppy. No one gives a tit so stop trying to validate yourself
I’ve lived in Edinburgh for 15 years and this would never happen here 🤣 people dgaf about whatever is going on around them. Maybe if she was in Glasgow where people are more gregarious....

Reactions: 8
What's a skittle bomb?
I doubt annoying thought they were fun, they probably thought they were annoying English twats
It's a shot of Cointreau dropped into a glass with red bull in it.

Reactions: 2
She lives a student life in Edinburgh, this is the first of many nights fucked I imagine. Then all the hangover food to follow

Reactions: 3
Silly question: should she even be able to drink that much booze so soon after WLS? Skittlebombs etc are full of sugar and calories.

Reactions: 5
Wow the fact poppy even remotely thinks it’s okay to pass out on the street because she drank so much is just so so concerning. Why can she not just out for a few drinks? Why does she have to write herself off?
It's what young Brits look like on holidays abroad for ex. Total cliché😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Always makes me laugh how she pretends that's her makeup from the night before when she has clearly reapplied it this morning!! Joker !!

And how with WLS is she able to consume that amount of alcohol when her stomach is supposedly tiny now ?? She's either bullshitted about the surgery or she has massively messed it up !
I’m sure the alcohol would be force a sugar dump it whatever it’s called which can make her bad or something she has said before

If I were out and had the unfortunately bad luck of being in the same pub as them, on the first weekend I could drink inside in months, I'd leave. They are literally the "wooooh" girls from HIMYM.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I were out and had the unfortunately bad luck of being in the same pub as them, on the first weekend I could drink inside in months, I'd leave. They are literally the "wooooh" girls from HIMYM.
Clueless as to how annoying they are !

Of all the clothes she's been gifted / given for free these last couple of months
She chose THAT to wear on her first night out? 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Silly question: should she even be able to drink that much booze so soon after WLS? Skittlebombs etc are full of sugar and calories.
No, from seeing one of my best friends after her surgery( which worked but didn’t work long term)
She’s 💯 f&cked hers, that drinking wouldn’t be tolerated
In the first year you should make and see huge changes

Reactions: 3
Of all the clothes she's been gifted / given for free these last couple of months
She chose THAT to wear on her first night out? 🥲
And that top she was wearing back at the start of the year so once again highlights how little weight she has actually lost 🙄

You are not supposed to drink your first year after your surgery. The alcohol and the fizzy drinks that are mixed with alcohol can actually stretch your stomach and the sugar can cause dumping

She got a taxi from the pub to her house which is a 15 minute walk, how on earth is she affording it when she’s not working????

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.