Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know her age. Mentally I'd say 16 but her age she has to be what 32 33 ?

Haha ! She's 28 but on any given day she behaves likes she's 15 year old teenage boy or dresses like she's a 45 year old librarian!
Wow I'm 28, she looks a good few years older than me

Neither she's a size 26 !!! 🙄
Im size 18 and 5 ft 11 and we look the same size in the first pic with the van gogh top and black skirt except I dont have the excess fat on my legs

Now she’s shaming a man because he doesn’t like big girls and has put that in his profile. But it’s okay for her to shame men..

Now she’s shaming a man because he doesn’t like big girls and has put that in his profile. But it’s okay for her to shame men..
It's so weird when people write stuff like that in their profile, I'd just ignore it, could be something wrong with them to have it written on there! But so many profiles are like this, why put it on your insta ??

Reactions: 5
She’s always so butt hurt about guys not liking bigger women or more specifically her.

Guess what Poppy, some guys just don’t enjoy people who’ve eaten themselves to the point where their belly hangs to their knees and as a result they can’t walk the length of themselves. Why are you so triggered by that?

I’m in no way saying this as someone ultra slim, I just think she needs to bleeping grow up, make some peace with her own bloody insecurities and sort her own tit out before trying to involve a guy in it. She is a spoiled, huffy. Insecure child and her attitude is the most unattractive thing about her.

Reactions: 6
So the topless thing is actually quite common. I see alot of people doing it. But generally at the top of a munro and not 2 steps from your car at the side of the road. That's not an achievement.

I don't think there's anything wrong with what the guy wrote on his bio. Seemed quite well worded to me. It he very strongly has a preference that he is not attracted to fat women and nothing regardless of how amazing your personality/kindness/ambition etc etc if going to change his mind then why not make it clear from the start.

Also I think she is missing the point that it is CATFISH like her that make him feel the need to declare it!!

Reactions: 9
I hate the way she says about the guy on bumble or whatever it was, that she describes either thick girls or skinny girls. Theres not just 2 types of women it annoys me!

Theres plenty of profiles out there that have preferences on it, you just don't take things personally especially when they're
1. Written by a stranger
2. The preference of a stranger (just as valid as your preference as youve already shared before)
3. A general comment not directly about you.

bleeping precious.

Reactions: 5
I don't have an issue with being clear in your profile. Ensures clarity on both sides. I said on mine that I never wanted kids and not to bother if you have teeth that belonged on Jeremy Kyle.

I know the kids one is very strong, but its important to me and I didn't see the point in a relationship that would end as he wanted kids.

Luckily my oh wasn't put off and we have been together 4 years now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't have an issue with being clear in your profile. Ensures clarity on both sides. I said on mine that I never wanted kids and not to bother if you have teeth that belonged on Jeremy Kyle.

I know the kids one is very strong, but its important to me and I didn't see the point in a relationship that would end as he wanted kids.

Luckily my oh wasn't put off and we have been together 4 years now!
I can't stop laughing at the 'having teeth that belonged Jeremy kyle' line.
The kids thing is important and it's good to have that discussion.

Back to Poppy, I don't get why she's so offended, by that guy as he clearly said he doesn't want anyone fat. I'm taking it he's swiped for her, because her profile pic isn't a true representation of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she gets as triggered by this stuff cos she knows she’s the ultimate catfish. Also does she actually ever go on dates? I’ve followed her for a few years now and can think of maybe one or two times she’s actually went out with anyone...

Reactions: 6
I think she gets as triggered by this stuff cos she knows she’s the ultimate catfish. Also does she actually ever go on dates? I’ve followed her for a few years now and can think of maybe one or two times she’s actually went out with anyone...
I can only think of one in Edinburgh, I'm sure she said he was late or dunk or something and she felt like she could help him, or some bullshit like that.

The depths of PC language though😂 "I'm not really attracted to big girls, so please don't match if that is how you identify",
So if she is a size 30 but identify as a 12, it's OK? Lol

Oh Dave, just write : "I have a preference for thin/medium built girls". It's OK to have a preference.

• Haha
I can only think of one in Edinburgh, I'm sure she said he was late or dunk or something and she felt like she could help him, or some bullshit like that.
Let’s not forget the date where she wouldn’t sleep with the guy after she let him finger blast her and he dumped her and she was crying about it because she’d told all her friends during the date that he was the one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Let’s not forget the date where she wouldn’t sleep with the guy after she let him finger blast her and he dumped her and she was crying about it because she’d told all her friends during the date that he was the one.
Oh yes, I'd forgotten that one 🤣

Reactions: 1
Wasn't she on a date when her car broke down and she went on instagram asking for someone to come and rescue her? I'm sure she shared a photo of them in the car together. Either that or I dreamt it, which is a definite (although slightly worrying) possibility...

Reactions: 3
Poppy does get very triggered by the men saying they don’t want a bigger lady because she is literally a catfish! I don’t find it offensive at all! I am 6 foot tall and have said in mine ‘please don’t bother If you’re under 6 foot!’ I love tall men and again it’s my preference

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.