Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad shes out exercising, but the way she's prancing about climbing on rocks & walls, doesn't look like someone with hip problems

Reactions: 5
I'm glad shes out exercising, but the way she's prancing about climbing on rocks & walls, doesn't look like someone with hip problems
Thought exactly the same! All the balancing on one leg poses don't look like someone with bad hips !

Her WLS is well and truly f***ed up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I feel like she is one of these people that can't go out sober or only have a couple of drinks. Either she will be really drunk or just pretends to be as a way of feeling better about herself.

Reactions: 3
From what her stories showed they barely ventured out past the road, yet she still had walking sticks. She looks as though they parked at the side of the road near the coe river waterfall, its literally next to the road.
Is she that unfit and large that a general walk, over not too uneven land, required them?
Maybe if she'd ventured further off-road, further up a hill etc.

From what her stories showed they barely ventured out past the road, yet she still had walking sticks. She looks as though they parked at the side of the road near the coe river waterfall, its literally next to the road.
Is she that unfit and large that a general walk, over not too uneven land, required them?
Maybe if she'd ventured further off-road, further up a hill etc.
I think that was a tripod to put the camera on ?

• Haha
I wish she'd have another break, she's so annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she insist on calling everyone her best friend, why does she act 12, why not mention her flat mate in the whole going back to Edinburgh stories when she is clearly here too......and wear such a god awful outfit out when she has actually shown decent stuff lately

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Someone even came over and told us how fun we looked." Yaaaaawwwwwnnn! Get over yourself Poppy. No one gives a tit so stop trying to validate yourself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
"Someone even came over and told us how fun we looked." Yaaaaawwwwwnnn! Get over yourself Poppy. No one gives a tit so stop trying to validate yourself
I think people were more likely to be thinking how annoying they were being

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Always makes me laugh how she pretends that's her makeup from the night before when she has clearly reapplied it this morning!! Joker !!

And how with WLS is she able to consume that amount of alcohol when her stomach is supposedly tiny now ?? She's either bullshitted about the surgery or she has massively messed it up !

duck me, I thought Poppy wasn’t going to drink anymore? Oh and the anxiety has mysteriously fucked off in time for the pubs to reopen hasn’t it!
Chinny reckon the lot of her!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow the fact poppy even remotely thinks it’s okay to pass out on the street because she drank so much is just so so concerning. Why can she not just out for a few drinks? Why does she have to write herself off?

Reactions: 5
What's a skittle bomb?
I doubt annoying thought they were fun, they probably thought they were annoying English twats

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.