Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve put on a fair bit of timber through lockdown purely for too many ordering lunches in when wfh

but that looks bleeping shite

Weight loss surgery who...?

(Also, if she tries to claim this isn't her plate it's her mates then kill me now cos we weren't born yesterday 🙄)

Reactions: 2
So what happens with her having a bypass and her clearly not doing what she was supposed to? Will her stomach expand?

Reactions: 2
She’s very misleading... we all know that ain’t Nina’s portion 🙄 I’m a big girl and the reason I’ve chose to lose weight naturally instead of opting for surgery is because I couldn’t stand not eating 😂 if I’d only ever known Poppy’s version of WLS I’d probably had gone through with it as she eats exactly the same as she did before. It’s very misleading and damaging!

Reactions: 5
She's 28 years old. This is her reality forever now. She hasn't addressed her appalling relationship with food and portion size and that has been apparent before this 2nd WLS and since she had it. I still can't unsee her sat in her car salivating over donuts just months after surgery.

She's not lost anywhere near what she could have potentially, if she had put real effort in with her food choices and exercised too.

Heading for a year since the surgery and still wearing a size 26 .. I'd be devastated that I'd put my body through all that irreversible surgery and that's what I had to show for it. I feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 9
She’s deluded for sure - that she thinks she doesn’t have issues with food but instead “just loves food” while at her biggest..... ok Poppy hun 😳 she needs therapy like yesterday.

Reactions: 4
She's 28 years old. This is her reality forever now. She hasn't addressed her appalling relationship with food and portion size and that has been apparent before this 2nd WLS and since she had it. I still can't unsee her sat in her car salivating over donuts just months after surgery.

She's not lost anywhere near what she could have potentially, if she had put real effort in with her food choices and exercised too.

Heading for a year since the surgery and still wearing a size 26 .. I'd be devastated that I'd put my body through all that irreversible surgery and that's what I had to show for it. I feel sorry for her.
Not only that, if she thinks she has hip problems and health problems now wait another ten years. She’s got youth on her side just now but in your late thirties you just can’t bounce back like you used to.

Reactions: 5
She’s very misleading... we all know that ain’t Nina’s portion 🙄 I’m a big girl and the reason I’ve chose to lose weight naturally instead of opting for surgery is because I couldn’t stand not eating 😂 if I’d only ever known Poppy’s version of WLS I’d probably had gone through with it as she eats exactly the same as she did before. It’s very misleading and damaging!
If she’s showing Ninas portion why doesn’t she just show her own, we all know she’s had WLS and wouldn’t it be a more accurate representation of what she eats?
Prob cos she’s lying and it’s her portion lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She could have really done some good and shown the reality of WLS, it’s not the easy route that a lot of people think it is, but no, she’s carried on as normal and nothing seems to have really changed

Reactions: 6
That.bleeping.tote.bag 🥴
You would think as she takes the trouble to filter her pictures that she might airbrush out all the urine sprayed up the door behind her !

And those massive ugly boots again 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.