Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being someone who preaches body acceptance (while getting WLS) and then posting that you’re ‘too fat’ to get a sexy photo. Either you’re body positive or you’re not. Pick a lane.

ps. The issue isn’t that you’re fat, it’s that you’re not sexy.
She is correct though! Absolutely nothing sexy about her ! At all !

Reactions: 2
Hmm Nina is going to Edinburgh with her - Poppy REALLY struggles being on her own, doesn’t she? I wonder if Millie has moved in with her boyfriend then...

Reactions: 6
Her friend Nina is going back to Edinburgh to stay with her for a while.. how can these people just go places and stay don’t they have jobs 😂 I’m just jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do we need 5 pictures at a time of her?! Just post one and be done with it.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why do we need to see her stuffing her face on McDonald's 10 minutes into her journey to Edinburgh? She really is a vacuous waste of space !

Reactions: 3
I bet her parents are celebrating that they've got rid of that leech.

• Haha
Why do we need to see her stuffing her face on McDonald's 10 minutes into her journey to Edinburgh? She really is a vacuous waste of space !
She was definitely eating a box of nuggets. Surely a happy meal would be more than enough for someone who has had the WLS she has?

Reactions: 4
Who are these people that can just disappear somewhere else for a few weeks/months? Must be nice to have no commitments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Who on earth has told her she looks good in Adidas gym leggings.... poppy if you’re reading this, you don’t at all, from any angle.

A happy meal is just enough for me (without the drink ) and I’m 8 years after WLS.
I get a normal meal as my husband eats my left overs and I can only really eat half a burger and a couple chips.. but that wasn’t in the first year after my WLS she really should be doing all she can to lose the weight as after a year it really slows down

Reactions: 1
Who on earth has told her she looks good in Adidas gym leggings.... poppy if you’re reading this, you don’t at all, from any angle.
All they do is cut her stomach in half and show how low it hangs ! Not a good look ! 🥴

Reactions: 2
I get a normal meal as my husband eats my left overs and I can only really eat half a burger and a couple chips.. but that wasn’t in the first year after my WLS she really should be doing all she can to lose the weight as after a year it really slows down
the bulk of her weight loss should be in the first 12 months,it seems like she’s screwed that up.

since i lost weight my husband has put some on due to having to sometimes share a meal,or he finishes mine off.

Reactions: 1
She has failed and will fail post weight loss surgery as she hasnt changed her mind set!
100% if she can’t even follow the rules for the first 12 months she has no hope of the WLS working for her for the next 10+ years, and unfortunately she’s had a bypass.. she has no other options for WLS so she will just get big again and have to lose the weight the old fashion way

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.