Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in Cheshire and I've just been to visit my parents in Manchester and it's hot in both areas, it is for me, it's around 20°. I was starting to burn sat out.
She was dressed for really cold weather, the boots were ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
I'm down South and it's glorious today, yes its a bit breezy but it's lovely and warm. Poppy is down South too and it's definitely not black velvet dress and thick black tights weather! Surely the sun on her legs would help her psoriasis too ?

I'm in Cheshire and I've just been to visit my parents in Manchester and it's hot in both areas, it is for me, it's around 20°. I was starting to burn sat out.
She was dressed for really cold weather, the boots were ridiculous.
So jealous! I'd love to be sat in a beer garden in Manchester now - love the place!

Reactions: 1
So jealous! I'd love to be sat in a beer garden in Manchester now - love the place!
I would have loved that as well, I miss it. I was sat in my parents garden, running after kids, it's not quite the same, lol.

Reactions: 1
Even the dress, slightly thinner tights and little shoes would have been better with the shirt as something to throw on in the wind, if she still wanted to cover up,
It's the absurdity of the thick tights and what looks like lined boots.

I think it’s cruel to share your online dating messages with 45,000+ people and stage polls on whether they’re ‘icky’ or not. What if that bloke somehow finds her on Instagram & sees that 78% of her followers think he’s ‘icky’? She could’ve just posted it in a group chat with her friends if she wanted a second opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think it’s disgusting she shares these tinder messages, especially from men who aren’t being outwardly offensive. It’s out of order and she looks like a dick.

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine if she found out someone had been sharing her messages on social media dissecting every bit of what she says?

Reactions: 7
The sharing of messages oversteps the mark in my opinion. Every few weeks we get a random feminsit rant about consent etc. but so ironic that she shares private messages someone else has sent her with zero consent. They're not even that cringe or funny weird. Something about them might put you off but they're just the normal awkward first chat you get on dating apps. I'd be mortified if I knew someone I'd messaged shared the messages I sent, even if they are anonymous

Reactions: 14
The funniest part is that her chat / banter is just as cringe as the guy she’s calling cringe 🤣 she really does think she’s hilarious.

Reactions: 14
The funniest part is that her chat / banter is just as cringe as the guy she’s calling cringe 🤣 she really does think she’s hilarious.
I get embarrassed reading her messages. She needs to grow up. Shes 28 but acts 18 with all the forced "banter". So immature. Is that the reason she can't find a boyfriend, because people her age looking to settle down just wouldnt be interested in her childish behaviour.

Reactions: 8
I think one of us needs to make a fake male tinder profile so we can find Poppy’s... she rips people to shreds on their bios and about me yet I bet hers is shocking. Bet all her pictures make her look a size 18 as well, not her actual size 28 Jabba the hut true self 😆

Reactions: 7
Following on from Poppy’s revelation of her stubbly hole, now we have a video of that time she laughed so hard she pissed herself.

Please, Poppy... remind us again why a goddess like you is still single? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.