Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am speechless.
Bumhole shaving. Crippling anxiety.
What the duck is that tshirt today too?
It's time to unfollow I think...
I think all the men she directs her crude sexual posts to on SM are very aware she sucks ! She really is soo desperately grim !

Reactions: 3
I think all the men she directs her crude sexual posts to on SM are very aware she sucks ! She really is soo desperately grim !
Honestly, if that was my friend saying tit like that on her Instagram, I'd be straight telling her.
These "besties" she has, dont seem to be real friends to her. They seem to use her for her platform. Never see her out and about just grabbing coffee / going for a walk etc. With them, only doing stupid hauls and pathetic videos.

Whats with the veiny hand thing too? 😳

Reactions: 5
Nice to see she was wearing a mask for her nails App. Whoever wrote here about putting a story on about you got it right 🤣

Reactions: 2
She really will accept anything that’s free won’t she! If she had anything about her (which we all know she hasn’t!) she would have asked what it was before saying yes. And why is everything always got to be ‘precious’ 🙄

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she's meeting that awful Ellie G/J, whatever she's called.

Reactions: 1
The itch from shaving your fanny is bad enough 😩 I’d rather have a hairy bumhole than have an itchy arse 🤣
I did think to myself when watching her story. Who in their right mind SHAVES their bumhole. Most uncomfortable thing ever, I imagine even more so if you're plus sized like myself and Poppy

• Haha
I did think to myself when watching her story. Who in their right mind SHAVES their bumhole. Most uncomfortable thing ever, I imagine even more so if you're plus sized like myself and Poppy
We all know she'd dislocate a shoulder trying to do that reach around 😆 my money is on the brother helping

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
No one shaves their actual vagina or actual bumhole.... do they???? Surely she means vulva and mound/ bumcrack? How would you shave a vagina?

God she’s disgusting! And I’m sorry it’s pretty much impossible to shave your own asshole!!

Reactions: 1
Nice bit of non social distancing going on from our ‘anxious’ Poppy in the last story. Or is Millie now in her bubble too? Doesn’t that make about 50
‘Bubbles’?

Reactions: 8
Nice bit of non social distancing going on from our ‘anxious’ Poppy in the last story. Or is Millie now in her bubble too? Doesn’t that make about 50
‘Bubbles’?
At this point I'd be more surprised if she socially distanced

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You could really tell how dissapointed she was that she never got the toy in the leaflet in the actual box, as she sifted through the contents her tone of voice dropped. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.