Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it back about her looking good, she ruins it with those faces she pulls, she needs to learn how to pose. I did like the dress though.

But completely dead behind the eyes - no sparkle at all. Such a shame because it's a beautiful dress !

Also massive fail when you have the revolting FFFB sharing your posts 🥴
She popped up in my search in instagram, I've seen she's pregnant now, is she unbearable?

Reactions: 4
Why does she feel the need to make those faces when she poses. It really makes me sad 😂
That's her version of 'I'm sexy' face !

I think of it more as a she's smelling a fart face because she has zero sex appeal !

I take it back about her looking good, she ruins it with those faces she pulls, she needs to learn how to pose. I did like the dress though.

She popped up in my search in instagram, I've seen she's pregnant now, is she unbearable?
Omg ! Completely unbearably insufferable! She's now the leading world expert on all things IVF ! Poppy is pleasant by comparison!

That's her version of 'I'm sexy' face !

I think of it more as a she's smelling a fart face because she has zero sex appeal !

Omg ! Completely unbearably insufferable! She's now the leading world expert on all things IVF ! Poppy is pleasant by comparison!
Ha, ha, I find Poppy the worst, so I couldn't imagine that

Reactions: 2
The photos of Poppy after she fell showed how flexible she is, if we needed some proof lol She is such a liar.

She is great at makeup though, that's true.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay guys look im sorry but I just neeeeed to know! WHY are people shaving their asshole???? Someone please tell me 😂😂😂😂
I just don’t get why she would shave her arse hole and then state not her thighs and if you do you’ve too much time?!

I shave all over as have pcos and tbh the body hair is ridiculous, it doesn’t grow in the areas you’d prefer like your head but yeah hairy arse in stead. Self preference.

• Haha
I just don’t get why she would shave her arse hole and then state not her thighs and if you do you’ve too much time?!

I shave all over as have pcos and tbh the body hair is ridiculous, it doesn’t grow in the areas you’d prefer like your head but yeah hairy arse in stead. Self preference.
Could be be cause of her psoriasis which is really grim on her legs !

I'm puzzled as to why someone that uses sunbeds for her psoriasis is also putting fake tan on ?

It’s so ill-fitting across the bust!
It looks bloody awful! She needs to invest in a decent bra for a start and her foot wear choices are just horrible.
She does all the fancy posing in strappy sandals but every time you see her out she has the ugliest clumpy shoes or boots on !

That dress ( she's 28 but dresses like she's 45 !) deserved better than a dirty pair of white trainers

Reactions: 2
A while ago poppy posted some fake up free photos as she needed to take bare faced photos “for a job” I’m wondering now if she was in the running for the in the style but Jess got it over her 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It looks bloody awful! She needs to invest in a decent bra for a start and her foot wear choices are just horrible.
She does all the fancy posing in strappy sandals but every time you see her out she has the ugliest clumpy shoes or boots on !

That dress ( she's 28 but dresses like she's 45 !) deserved better than a dirty pair of white trainers
I’m 44 and think I dress better than that!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A while ago poppy posted some fake up free photos as she needed to take bare faced photos “for a job” I’m wondering now if she was in the running for the in the style but Jess got it over her 🤔
No way would poppy have got into the in the style outfits. I know they said they went to a 28 but her tummy is huge. Imagine the play suit and tennis skirt.

• Haha
  • Wow

Don’t get me started on her and her crappy bra choices. I think I’ve about 15 comments on here and probably one third are about her stupid useless bra 😂 I can’t staaaaaaaaand them. All the stuff she is gifted or buys, surely she could invest in 4 or 5 decent boulder holders and not some waif-like pieces of lace.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t get me started on her and her crappy bra choices. I think I’ve about 15 comments on here and probably one third are about her stupid useless bra 😂 I can’t staaaaaaaaand them. All the stuff she is gifted or buys, surely she could invest in 4 or 5 decent boulder holders and not some waif-like pieces of lace.
They must be soo uncomfortable hanging down the way they do to her waist, for a 28 year old her body is shocking state . Sad to see.

Reactions: 3
She must be boiling hat in that outfit, it's 20°c up here in the North, everyone is walking around in summer clothes. It must be even hotter down South.
I just think that she spouts body positivity, but she's out wearing tights in this weather.View attachment 544255
Her Tinder bio should say likes to dress butch but vampy, likes to plaster her face with makeup to go woodchopping in the forest with her boyfriend/brother while eating a block of cheese together + shouting “I need sexual attention lads, i don’t get any!!!! Why are you all running away?😭

This has killed me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh my god. The “shitting through a tennis rack” has killed me😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.