Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice bit of non social distancing going on from our ‘anxious’ Poppy in the last story. Or is Millie now in her bubble too? Doesn’t that make about 50
‘Bubbles’?
She continues to prove again and again what fraud she is about her MH.
And can we just take a moment to talk about how filtered the pictures of her were that Millie took ! How she manages to photoshop her size 26/28 body so she looks so small is beyond deceitful although I couldn't get past how weird her legs looked !

Reactions: 3
And can we just take a moment to talk about how filtered the pictures of her were that Millie took ! How she manages to photoshop her size 26/28 body so she looks so small is beyond deceitful although I couldn't get past how weird her legs looked !

Ooooh I’ve not seen these!

She looks tiny, I just don't get it

Reactions: 2
She looks tiny, I just don't get it
She does but her shadow in those pictures tells a different and more honest story !
Nothing body positive or confident about someone who consistently lies and deceives the way she does!

Reactions: 4
So todays tinder share...

He tells her she’s beautiful, states that he is younger and I’m guessing is a bigger guy so lacks in some self confidence and is surprised she swiped right for him. But poppy continues to slate the poor guy and acts creeped out hes from Somerset and wants to meet??? WTF . She set her distance on tinder and its a dating site! You meet people!!

For someone who harps on about body positivity she doesn’t half shame people.

Reactions: 13
So todays tinder share...

He tells her she’s beautiful, states that he is younger and I’m guessing is a bigger guy so lacks in some self confidence and is surprised she swiped right for him. But poppy continues to slate the poor guy and acts creeped out hes from Somerset and wants to meet??? WTF . She set her distance on tinder and its a dating site! You meet people!!

For someone who harps on about body positivity she doesn’t half shame people.
He said that he's skinny 🤦‍♀️

There is a cruel and petty side to her that shows up when she shames these men via her social media ( all be it anonymously) ..if a guy was doing this to her there would be a massive outcry from all her so called mates saying how disgusting and disrespectful men are, why is it however ok for her to behave like this ..nothing remotely amusing about it imo !

She's vile

Reactions: 18
There is a cruel and petty side to her that shows up when she shames these men via her social media ( all be it anonymously) ..if a guy was doing this to her there would be a massive outcry from all her so called mates saying how disgusting and disrespectful men are, why is it however ok for her to behave like this ..nothing remotely amusing about it imo !

She's vile
She goes on like a man hater but is desperate to be with someone. I find it awful her sharing messages from people.

Reactions: 7
She shares the messages like she would do with her friends (teenage vibes again from a grownup woman). If she's not sure or don't like him, just tell him politely. And not your followers.
And why does she think he has a fat fetish? Because he's skinny and too appreciative? Lol

She must be boiling hat in that outfit, it's 20°c up here in the North, everyone is walking around in summer clothes. It must be even hotter down South.
I just think that she spouts body positivity, but she's out wearing tights in this weather.
Screenshot_20210424-153958.png

• Sick
She must be boiling hat in that outfit, it's 20°c up here in the North, everyone is walking around in summer clothes. It must be even hotter down South.
I just think that she spouts body positivity, but she's out wearing tights in this weather.View attachment 544255
Why is she dressed like a butch builder in a dress and like it's winter !

She clearly sent back all those lovely dresses she showed a few weeks ago !

She looks a right mess - zero sense of style and the god awful massive clumpy footwear 🤮

Reactions: 6
That outfit is ridiculous, why does she cling onto the quirky art school student look when she’s nearly 30? Also, notice the flattering angles, the lumps of fat above her knee and her belly aren’t visible making her look a lot smaller than she actually is! Catfish Much, Poppy Hun, love that for you! 😂

Reactions: 7
a couple as wind is nippy when it happens but most definately not a thick leggings weather. For someone whose been a shriek inside past year might actually get my first tan with this

Are people wearing coats?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.