Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poppy who has massive anxiety about lockdown lifting going to an appointment to have her nails done. Less than a week after the haircut.

Sure Jan.

Meanwhile the rest of us with crippling anxiety about normal life are still doing the same thing and worrying about how they’ll ever emerge out of it.
Wonder if she'll wear a mask this time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Setting aside the fact that she felt the need to tell the world she’d shaved her bits, just practically how does she manage it, my stomach is nothing like hers and I couldn’t do it
Oh yeah, I wonder how she did it. Probably tmi, but when I was pregnant I had to get my hubby to do it at the later stages as I couldn't see a thing, so maybe she had help.

Poppy who has massive anxiety about lockdown lifting going to an appointment to have her nails done. Less than a week after the haircut.

Sure Jan.

Meanwhile the rest of us with crippling anxiety about normal life are still doing the same thing and worrying about how they’ll ever emerge out of it.
Poppy who plays the mental health card when she needs to up her engagement ! Need to rename her Pinnochio !

Reactions: 6
She’s obviously got a couple guys she’s talking to on tinder following her (one replied to her q&a and she made some gross joke about what he’d be eating if they went out together) and I think she thinks if she talks about her areas then they’ll think about her sexually (even though we all know she hates that 😉🙄)

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Setting aside the fact that she felt the need to tell the world she’d shaved her bits, just practically how does she manage it, my stomach is nothing like hers and I couldn’t do it
And don't forget she has a dodgy hip ! Need to remind myself she is 28 not 15, she's like the annoying kid in class that shouts out swear words trying to be cool. There is nothing sexy or attractive about her and the crude sexual stuff is a massive turnoff...what decent bloke wants to be around someone who broadcasts that they shave their bum hole that to the world!

Her poor parents!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Plz tell me she hides those stories from her mum and brother 🤮 when she’s talking about sex, shaving etc. It’s imagery that a sibling doesn’t need!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
What really fucks me off is I work a full time job with crippling anxiety to the point of paying privately for medication and assessments. I don’t just flunk off and get my dad who is minted to pay for me. I just don’t. I have kids. I have self respect.

Reactions: 6
What really fucks me off is I work a full time job with crippling anxiety to the point of paying privately for medication and assessments. I don’t just flunk off and get my dad who is minted to pay for me. I just don’t. I have kids. I have self respect.
She's got a rude awakening coming very soon when she heads back to Edinburgh ! She wants to make Instagram her job but I think with the covid restrictions ending all these soo called influencers are on borrowed time with all the pointless clothing hauls. People will be out living life not on Instagram watching her dull styling of dresses 3 ways that she has kicked the arse out of for months!

It's a thing. As someone with PCOS I shave my a**. It's gross but hair growth is horrendous. I can even grow a stubbly chin 🙃 Not saying Poppy has it, not that she has ever mentioned it to my knowledge but it is a thing 😖 However, she doesn't need to broadcast it.
It's well known now but it was a gay men niche for a very long time as not every women are hairy there.
Not sure shaving is a good idea though or doing it yourself. People who do that here mostly get it done in a beauty institute or in a place who does laser depilation.

She can't reach her arse let alone shave it ! She's all talk ! Thinks she's being funny when in fact she's giving most the ick !

We are all adults, we know that certain areas require grooming and maintaining, what we don't need to hear is an overgrown child, for engagement on SM, talking about it in such vulgar terminology the way she does.

She's an embarrassment!

Reactions: 12
Just watched her stories now so I’m late to the party, but what the actual fuckity duck? Spouting on about shaving her hole and vagina to 45k people? There’s being open and normalising bodies (eg. “We all have X/we all do Y and shouldn’t be ashamed of it”) but nobody, not even the men she is subtly directing this too, needs to know about her hairy bush. Jesus H Christ, have some respect for yourself!

And as for her anxiety. Jog on Poppy. :rolleyes: Like others have said, if you suffered as badly as she claims then there is NO way you’d be off out getting your hair and nails done less than two weeks after lockdown has lifted. She has anxiety as much as she has men fawning all over her - none!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am speechless.
Bumhole shaving. Crippling anxiety.
What the duck is that tshirt today too?
It's time to unfollow I think...

Good grief, I really didn’t need to hear about her shaving her vag & bumhole! It was the ‘you should have seen the bath afterwards’ comment which got me! No thanks love! 🤢🤮 Hope she cleared that up & didn’t just leave it for her parents to do!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.