Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poppy recording someone without their knowledge AGAIN. I know its her dad, I know she think it's amusing. But she is an absolute brat. It's just a middle age bloke pottering about in his garden. Why would she think we need to see that. Maybe he is just trying to make it look nice unlike them two sitting inside on their arses. He has obviously put a bit of work into that corner of grass to try and get it to grow. Poppy wouldn't know anything about putting a bit of effort into something though. It's all handed to her on a plate. A big, overflowing plate that she can only manage a little bit of.

Reactions: 7
Why is this so precious? It's just her Dad watering the garden, she's a dick.
Screenshot_20210419-175113.png

Reactions: 7
Breaking of covid rules to one side ...we all know she twists them to suit herself.

So 2 months post WLS and a size 30+ she wants us to believe she had sex ? Yes of course she did !!! One thing that is very clear watching her sermons on sex, to me anyway, is that it's all wishful thinking. I think she likes to portray herself as some rampant nympho but I would put money that it's the opposite in fact. It's all part of this online persona that she feels the need to keep up but I'm not sure who she is trying to impress ?

She's 28 but dresses like a retired librarian in all her floaty dresses - anyone else bored to death of seeing " dresses styled 3 ways " styled the same 3 ways repeatedly! Yawn !

Reactions: 12
You don't see her much (pre Covid) with men (brother, father, other familiar, hairdresser, gay friends or friends' boyfriends doesn't count) and she freaks out everytime a man approaches her (not the best specimen I recognize) whenever she's alone. Otherwise she imagines things with men she sees on real life and fancies them just because they are not bad looking and they looked at her for a few seconds..
She had just a boyfriend apparently. Yet she wants to appear as a free woman sex goddess because she had a few bad dates on Tinder. That's cute.
She is really a big child trapped in the body of a grownup 😂

Reactions: 4
Ooh, I bet she’s fuming that her mate Jess is modelling for In The Style while she’s wearing the Donald Stanley tents

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her “mini portion” is the same size portion that an average adult would have 🧐
Exactly! And the other 3 plates of food were huge! It looks to me like they are adding more food to those Hellofresh / Guosto boxes meals too which is misleading...that pile of chips on their plates was very different to the picture!

Reactions: 1
Exactly! And the other 3 plates of food were huge! It looks to me like they are adding more food to those Hellofresh / Guosto boxes meals too which is misleading...that pile of chips on their plates was very different to the picture!
I’ve had WLS (gastric sleeve, so my stomach is technically still ‘larger’ than hers) and I get gousto and I can only eat half one of those burgers, like I literally cut it in half and give one half to my husband and I’ll have maybe like 5 chips and I’m FULL so if she can eat her ‘mini’ plate, she has stretched her stomach already

Hahahahahahaha that mini plate.
Give me strength.

Like I said a few days ago - follow lots of post WLS accounts on IG and none of them eat the portions/food Poppy does. It’s a bleeping joke 😂

I’ve had WLS (gastric sleeve, so my stomach is technically still ‘larger’ than hers) and I get gousto and I can only eat half one of those burgers, like I literally cut it in half and give one half to my husband and I’ll have maybe like 5 chips and I’m FULL so if she can eat her ‘mini’ plate, she has stretched her stomach already
Me too,I’m about 8 years in and I give half the burger to the husband,we share a meal from the chippy. She’s messed it up already,she should still be full this soon from surgery.
I do wonder if she’s sick from overeating

Reactions: 1
I'm glad she's had sex in lockdown and blatantly posted about it for the world to see how much of a moron she is. Wonder if she wore a mask like when she had her hair done 🥱
The thought of Poppy, huge belly shaking side to side, arse gelatinously moving about and her heavy breathing while humping some poor unsuspecting lads knob haunts me😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I've had the same as you (gastric sleeve) poppy and Emma drew on the bloggers threads both baffle me. I've no idea how they eat the portions they do.....Are their ops faulty?? i'd want my money back

Poppy who has massive anxiety about lockdown lifting going to an appointment to have her nails done. Less than a week after the haircut.

Sure Jan.

Meanwhile the rest of us with crippling anxiety about normal life are still doing the same thing and worrying about how they’ll ever emerge out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Setting aside the fact that she felt the need to tell the world she’d shaved her bits, just practically how does she manage it, my stomach is nothing like hers and I couldn’t do it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.