Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t get that and voted I wouldn’t be insulted. I’m a curvy woman and I know I’m more comfortable with a man who’s more appreciative of and has a preference for my type of body.

Although, obviously you do want to be seen as not just a sum of your body parts. There is a particular type of man who can be letcherous when it comes to that.
Isn't it obvious? If s man is not appreciative of your (type of) body, I don't know what he's doing with you in the first place.
He must like you as you are.
That doesn't mean he can't appreciate other type of bodies.

Reactions: 1
Oh I have to admit I love that Smokey eye she’s just done... it always looks like I’ve got black eyes when I do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poppy opening up yet another new package, she’s got closed captions on her screen and she made a bit of an ‘oh’ noise and wrote ‘makes horrifying sex noise’
Honestly is there anything that this woman can do without her relating it to sex???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I have to admit I love that Smokey eye she’s just done... it always looks like I’ve got black eyes when I do it 😂
She is great at makeup, I think that's what she should concentrate on instead of fashion.
I can't understand why she has put eye makeup on when she's got a style, I've had styles and makeup makes them worse.

Reactions: 3
Also couldn’t even see what she was doing because the videos were going that fast? What’s the point of doing a makeup look and doing it like that? I’ve said it before but poppy is very good at makeup, more focus on that and enough sex talk I reckon

Poppy opening up yet another new package, she’s got closed captions on her screen and she made a bit of an ‘oh’ noise and wrote ‘makes horrifying sex noise’
Honestly is there anything that this woman can do without her relating it to sex???
She talks about sex the way jay from the inbetweeners does. She’s probably barely been shagged and isn’t as experienced as she lets on.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yet more stories about men. Omg she’s like a dog in heat! Is all she can talk about fellas!

Reactions: 6
Desperation can be smelt. Anyone that is interested in someone that comes across as desperate will not be a good match 😖

Reactions: 6
She really should focus in on the makeup stuff more as she clearly has a talent for it. She never seems to do tutorials though, just shows a finished look

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow, I was just thinking it looked like she'd lost a lot of weight on the first photo she shared. I still don't get the Donald Stanley obsession, the clothes aren't for me.
If she wasn’t getting paid for it I really don’t think she’d give them a second look, it doesn’t seem her style

Reactions: 10
I love that 1950s style diner where she's taking the photos. One of my favourite places in Southend.... [/hijack]

Her make up is absolutely stunning. Can’t stand the clothes but horses for courses!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.