Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Working in a canteen in her old private school.
All that money spent on her education to end up working in the school canteen...and she probably only got the job because her mum worked there 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but poppy would not yet be making enough on Instagram for her live to off of. I have friends with higher numbers than poppy and they do not make that much. At this stage with their Instagram it’s usually free products etc which is why gets gifted so much

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but poppy would not yet be making enough on Instagram for her live to off of. I have friends with higher numbers than poppy and they do not make that much. At this stage with their Instagram it’s usually free products etc which is why gets gifted so much
Totally agree!

The screenshots from tinder make me cringe, I’ve had far worse but it’s a case of block, delete, move on. Why waste your time giving them more attention?

The screenshots from tinder make me cringe, I’ve had far worse but it’s a case of block, delete, move on. Why waste your time giving them more attention?
The thing that makes me cringe is you know Poppy is all about the cringey one liners when she’s chatting up her brothers doppelgängers. She’s screenshotted her conversations and it’s try hard city

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s almost like she’s desperate to prove the point that she could get a man, irritates me. “Look, see, they want to pick me”

I don't think she wants a relationship, she discounted a guy because he wrote your instead of you're, it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. She's an obnoxious brat!

I don’t get why she screenshots it, it’s tinder not a high class dating service. I feel as though poppy is a melting snowman, we’re really starting to see that she actually has no substance and is really rather shallow.

Reactions: 7
I have had to stop looking at her stories for a bit because the ‘dating’ and tinder stuff is beyond cringe. She acts like she’s the only single person on the planet and that every man fancies her. She needs a reality check or at least have a slice of humble pie

Passover starts today so I can only imagine the volume of food her house will be consuming from today!

• Wow
Anyone a bit perplexed by her last story? Asking who would be offended by that guy admitting that her size was a factor in why he swiped on her? Tinder is a purely visual app, people don’t swipe on you because of your great personality which they don’t know you have yet, so of course men who like bigger girls are more likely to swipe on her. If she wanted to be judged on more than her body she shouldn’t be on tinder!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I didn’t get that and voted I wouldn’t be insulted. I’m a curvy woman and I know I’m more comfortable with a man who’s more appreciative of and has a preference for my type of body.

Although, obviously you do want to be seen as not just a sum of your body parts. There is a particular type of man who can be letcherous when it comes to that.

Last edited:
I didn’t get that and voted I wouldn’t be insulted. I’m a curvy woman and I know I’m more comfortable with a man who’s more appreciative of and has a preference for my type of body.

Although, obviously you do want to be seen as not just a sum of your body parts. There is a particular type of man who can be letcherous when it comes to that.
Yeah I also voted I wouldn’t be offended - in that context anyway considering she was basically saying there’s nothing small or cute about her AKA she’s a big girl. I think the man was trying to give her a compliment and be nice back

Reactions: 4
Anyone a bit perplexed by her last story? Asking who would be offended by that guy admitting that her size was a factor in why he swiped on her? Tinder is a purely visual app, people don’t swipe on you because of your great personality which they don’t know you have yet, so of course men who like bigger girls are more likely to swipe on her. If she wanted to be judged on more than her body she shouldn’t be on tinder!
if a guy said his perfect type was Kate Moss, and I turned up to a date I would expect him to me attractive. The same applies in this case, as long as it’s solely from an attraction point of view and doesn’t then leech into different kinks such as squashing or feeding without prior agreement I don’t see the problem

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.