Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her excuse for not social distancing will be that she's had the vaccine, even though she could still have it and spread it. The other excuse could be that they had a covid test and it was clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
All the advice says you should still be following all social distancing measures after you’ve been vaccinated, we know Poppy has her own rules though

Reactions: 3
The Donald Stanley outfits are awful, the dresses in her reels however are much more flattering on her- I love that gingham one!
Definitely! They suit her and her shape. I really like the denim dress on her.

Her excise for not social distancing will be that she's had the vaccine, even though she could still have it and spread it. The excuse could be they had a covid test and it was clear.
“The photographer? Yeah he’s in my bubble, mate. The other model? In my bubble. The DS assistant? Bubbled”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just hope she doesn't do another anxious covid post, she's a bell end.
I'm guessing she'll be going back to Edinburgh soon, with lockdown easing. I don't know the rules in Scotland, but thought they may be easing restrictions slightly.

Reactions: 1
She clearly has lost some weight then, most of those dresses were a 24
That's what she said, plus they could have been oversized. Judging by the photo of her sitting down, she didn't look a size 24.

I think she may be hankering after a deal with Simply Be now. Those dresses looked a hundred times better on her though than any of those tents from DS.

Reactions: 4
I will say I think she looked lovely in all of the simply be dresses in that reel, that style really flattered her without looking frumpy. So much better than the really tight suits / body con dresses!! If I was poppy I personally would stick with that style.

Does look like they were gifted or an ad though so I wonder how many of them will be going back now the swipe ups have gone up! Is it just me that really hates the thought of wearing something someone has pranced around with for Instagram?! Surely the companies must clock on to the amount of returns they get from influencers? I remember a friend had genuinely returned a few things to an online shop and was given a warning!

Reactions: 5
I will say I think she looked lovely in all of the simply be dresses in that reel, that style really flattered her without looking frumpy. So much better than the really tight suits / body con dresses!! If I was poppy I personally would stick with that style.

Does look like they were gifted or an ad though so I wonder how many of them will be going back now the swipe ups have gone up! Is it just me that really hates the thought of wearing something someone has pranced around with for Instagram?! Surely the companies must clock on to the amount of returns they get from influencers? I remember a friend had genuinely returned a few things to an online shop and was given a warning!
I’m sorry but it makes me sick to think Id receive a dress that potentially has scabs or sweat from
Poppy 😲😓

Oops I meant doesn’t look like they were gifted so will probs be being sent back!

I’m sorry but it makes me sick to think Id receive a dress that potentially has scabs or sweat from
Poppy 😲😓
Yeah same!! Been wearing them outside on a hot day after a day of modelling other stuff she must have been boiling!!

Depends how many people are actually influenced to buy the stuff being worn.
They’re not going to care if it’s generating enough sales 🤑

From my experience working in womenswear, the dresses are usually made in samples for photoshoots, or pulled from a production line and then gifted to influencers so they dont return them :). This is how it works for me for River Island

Reactions: 6
Her excuse for not social distancing will be that she's had the vaccine, even though she could still have it and spread it. The other excuse could be that they had a covid test and it was clear.
Yep but she needs the second jab to be proprely covered anyway. And obviously it's not 100% anyway.
She certainly has a good excuse 😄

Reactions: 2
Yep but she needs the second jab to be proprely covered anyway. And obviously it's not 100% anyway.
She certainly has a good excuse 😄
She does, it seems like most of these people who have been lucky enough to get the vaccine, think they are immune after the first one. I just think she uses the vaccine an excuse to do what she wants.

I find it funny that some of these plus size influencers resent being treated different medically because of their weight until they were chosen for a vaccine. They were more than happy to be considered enough for it. Although I’m not saying fatphobia doesn’t exist, it does.

Reactions: 5
B8053A36-04C3-4F46-B481-673C344EAA05.jpeg

Poppy with the angles again - this looks edited to me 👀👀

The black model is so beautiful and that outfit looks like a GCSE Textiles Fashion Runway

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.