Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they always have so much food?! There’s 4 in that house isn’t there, one of which has had WLS so should have the apetite of a small child and they have all that for breakfast?!

Reactions: 9
Why do they always have so much food?! There’s 4 in that house isn’t there, one of which has had WLS so should have the apetite of a small child and they have all that for breakfast?!
There was about 15 bagels on that stand! When there’s.... 4 people in the house maximum 🥴 they do everything to excess, it’s really not a surprise that Poppy and Ben are gigantic.

Reactions: 10
Obvious she has an eating disorder and I would put money her bypass will fail as she is indulging in crisps, carbs etc... her lifestyle hasn’t changed one bit

Reactions: 4
Her brother is cooking a big fat roast now. That breakfast would do me in for the day!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if they are it all, as it was a lot of food or they had people round but didn't show them on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if they are it all, as it was a lot of food or they had people round but didn't show them on Instagram.
For mother's day and in lockdown? They always have these big meals.

Reactions: 3
For mother's day and in lockdown? They always have these big meals.
That's true they do, but going off Poppy the rules don't apply to her, so the rest of the family may be the same.

Reactions: 4
Could have
That's true they do, but going off Poppy the rules don't apply to her, so the rest of the family may be the same.
I am not sure they have grandparents still alive. Not on her mother's side for sure. Who else could come for mother's day. I think it was just them and they love food lol
And it was also an ad or two (the balloons and the food providers). They don't miss any occasion.

Reactions: 3
Could have

I am not sure they have grandparents still alive. Not on her mother's side for sure. Who else could come for mother's day. I think it was just them and they love food lol
And it was also an ad or two (the balloons and the food providers). They don't miss any occasion.
They don't and they couldn't have grandparents over as Poppy is allegedly already in a bubble, but they are so full of tit, so who knows

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.