Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How misleading to ‘swear’ by a skin care brand when it obviously hasn’t done anything for you considering how much you complain/post about your skin and say nothing helps... all just for the dollar.
She’s said multiple times that only sunbeds work. She’s literally said in those stories that only sunbeds helps her psoriasis.

but obviously she’s going to claim this stuff is working for her sake pitch. So annoying!

Reactions: 4
billie eilish 🤣
Oh, I've heard if her, no idea of her songs or what she looks like.

She’s said multiple times that only sunbeds work. She’s literally said in those stories that only sunbeds helps her psoriasis.

but obviously she’s going to claim this stuff is working for her sake pitch. So annoying!
I'm annoyed that she's been gifted it and paid to advertise it. I use that for eczema and it does work to some extent, but I wouldn't buy it now that she advertises it.

Reactions: 2
If she depended on sun beds that much for her psoriasis she would cough up and hire one at home, they’re not that expensive but I don’t think you can put them on Klarna... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she pay the rent on her flat in Scotland? She’s been back with her parents for months now hasn’t she? I can’t imagine paying rent, council tax and bills on a place I’ve not stepped foot in for months! Weird.

Reactions: 2
Just watched her reel. The black skirt is god awful. So is the green shirt. The top is actually OK, could probably look quite nice. Does she own any other bras though?

Reactions: 3
Just watched her reel. The black skirt is god awful. So is the green shirt. The top is actually OK, could probably look quite nice. Does she own any other bras though?
I hated it tucked into her jeans, I really don't like the visible belly look, only because I'd never do it. I didn't mind the short black skirt

Reactions: 4
Just like to state that I’m naturally not an insecure person but lately maybe I’m not sure how im feeling but seeing poppy look so tiny in some
Of those outfits when she says she’s wearing a size 24 when I’m a size 16 and I feel like she looks smaller than me!

Just like to state that I’m naturally not an insecure person but lately maybe I’m not sure how im feeling but seeing poppy look so tiny in some
Of those outfits when she says she’s wearing a size 24 when I’m a size 16 and I feel like she looks smaller than me!
I was about to same the exact same!! I’m a 16/18 & I feel like a giant troll in comparison to some of her pics. What’s the trick?!

I sometimes find this because people like poppy have their height behind them. I know she’s not super small with being a 26 and I know there’s angles etc etc but how something can look quite flattering on maybe someone like poppy as opposed to me looks completely different. I’m only five foot so although I’m not as heavy in the scales I’m much more dumpier withbeing so short.

it’s hard for me personally and I don’t mean to sound nasty towards anyone of Any size

Reactions: 9
I see that cream is doing wonders for her psoriasis 🤔 the stuff from yours looks quite nice. They have obviously progressed from the butterfly print and cold shoulders from last time I looked.

• Haha
Long time lurker, first time poster. Finally had to join the conversation to plead with Poppy to get a new bra. She NEEDS some actual support for the girls and those (meh) outfits would look so much better with.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She actually looked good in that clothes haul and I really do commend her on the honesty about her psoriasis. It’s quite refreshing to see. Sometimes I really do like what she puts on . Other times not so much . I did laugh at her stories last night with the steak as a teenager.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.