Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt that would stop her. We're still in lockdown in England, I imagine Scotland is the same.
That would be hilarious and karma.
Lets face it, lockdown didn’t stop her travelling up and down the country last year

Reactions: 7
Her latest tiktok.. she looks so skinny front on but she hides her gut with her arm when it's a side on pic! She advertises as size 24/26/28.. but actually looks so much smaller front on. It makes me feel awful cause I'm 22/24 and I look SO much bigger than her front on.

Her latest tiktok.. she looks so skinny front on but she hides her gut with her arm when it's a side on pic! She advertises as size 24/26/28.. but actually looks so much smaller front on. It makes me feel awful cause I'm 22/24 and I look SO much bigger than her front on.
I am sure you look great.
Beyond the size, we all have different heights and shapes.
Anyway, I'm certain she looks quite bigger in person.
Love when I see the influencers in "normal" photos made by other people (like fans for ex).They suddenly look their true size 😂

Reactions: 5
Unless she gets housing benefit, I can't see how she pays for it. She's so lazy, she could have easily have gotten a job and stuck to it in Edinburgh. She's also got a vile personality. I can't feel sorry for her, she's an awful, self centered individual.

It's one thing helping out your children, like you have done. Poppy just seems spoilt and used to being bailed out by her parents, her job in Essex was working with her mum, it's like she can't do anything on her own and needs them to help her out. Personally, I think her parents are to blame for her lazy spoilt behaviour.

I should probably stop following her, as you can probably tell, I can't stand her.
I just think we don’t know what she gets . She must make a good amount on insta, I don’t think she will get hb in Edinburgh as she house shares doesn’t she so I suppose if it’s rent on room basis.

I doubt that would stop her. We're still in lockdown in England, I imagine Scotland is the same.
That would be hilarious and karma.
We are lockdown in both. 12th April she will be allowed to move on England as we can sit in beer gardens.

She works the angles . Don’t compare yourself x

Reactions: 2
People on here seem to think she will make little to no money on insta. Between paid collabs with the likes of Curvissa and the affiliate links she posts to ASOS etc, she could easily be making £3-4K / month.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
god who can actually be arsed to buy heels at the moment - unles they were gifted of course 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wish she’d stop wearing those bleeping clumpy boots they look awful at the end of her stumpy tree trunk legs and her brothers clothes it’s weird. She is a very funny shape she’s small up top and then a great big gut which is why she probably gets away with a size 24... I’m two sizes bigger on top because I’ve got enormous boobs so I have to wear that size in dresses

Reactions: 4
Poppy has one of the weirdest body shapes I’ve ever seen... she’s tiny up top, then has this huge huge stomach and then has these huge knees and short lower legs. As much as I dislike the woman I have to give her credit for putting herself out there like she does

Reactions: 1
I wish she’d stop wearing those bleeping clumpy boots they look awful at the end of her stumpy tree trunk legs and her brothers clothes it’s weird. She is a very funny shape she’s small up top and then a great big gut which is why she probably gets away with a size 24... I’m two sizes bigger on top because I’ve got enormous boobs so I have to wear that size in dresses
I agree - those boots she wears look awful!

Reactions: 1
in all honestly I’m so surprised she hasn’t been on Instagram to talk about that poor poor girl who was murdered and making it about her , and how she always gets harassed even tho she is a sex pest herself.

sorry I find her highly inappropriate and her behaviour toward men disturbing. If a man did What she does he would rightly be called out on it. It is shameful behaviour.

Reactions: 10
in all honestly I’m so surprised she hasn’t been on Instagram to talk about that poor poor girl who was murdered and making it about her , and how she always gets harassed even tho she is a sex pest herself.

sorry I find her highly inappropriate and her behaviour toward men disturbing. If a man did What she does he would rightly be called out on it. It is shameful behaviour.
I’ve only just recently started watching Poppy’s stories. What’s she done that’s inappropriate?

I’ve only just recently started watching Poppy’s stories. What’s she done that’s inappropriate?
She often will post stories about men and how they are inappropriate in a sexual way towards her. Which is fair enough if that is how she feels but she also does the same thing to men and behaves like a complete predator . Posting pictures of workmen and making sexual references. She also often shares post of men she is talking to on dating sites shaming them etc

She fancies herself as the next Carrie Bradshaw but is more the next tracie Andrews if you ask me.

I feel like her behaviour is insulting to real victims.

obvs all my personal opinion :)
she

Reactions: 8
And she's back to breaking lockdown rules
I was thinking that too but you’re allowed to meet outside are you not? Certainly where I am it’s 2 people from 2 households. Hardly essential though & no social distancing from either of them!

Reactions: 5
Don't know what current covid rules are in England but is social distancing not a thing anymore? Remember her big outpour when Grace victory was in a coma? She quickly forgot all that didn't she. Poppy you are a twit. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
Don't know what current covid rules are in England but is social distancing not a thing anymore? Remember her big outpour when Grace victory was in a coma? She quickly forgot all that didn't she. Poppy you are a twit. Embarrassing.
It’s very selective with people like Poppy. They are quick to jump on the band wagon but for some reason the rules don’t quite apply to themselves!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.