Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see what you mean about her legs. Directly above her knee they get really big it’s like her upper legs have a stomach.

Reactions: 1
Not related to Poppy, but I've just seen that Grace for Victory is awake, which is great news, hopefully she'll get to meet her baby soon. I don't know if she has a thread as I don't follow her.
I see this. Is great news. I can’t even imagine how she must be feeling. She must be so overwhelmed and scared from what has happened but also the realisation she has missed the first 2 and half months of her babies life must be heartbreaking. Hopefully she will be hope soon and reunited x

Reactions: 7
More sunglasses and she can't stop buying stuff? Read the room Poppy, not everyone has disposable cash funded by their parents. Many people have been furloughed for almost a year, businesses gone under, kids in poverty, jobs lost.
How does she afford all this buying etc..?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah I see I wondered if she might had that condition. There was a celeb talking about it not so long ago she stored fat in her legs although she was generally a slim person.
It looks like lipedema or lymphedema. Hard to tell in photos.

She did have an active thread but it got deleted when she went into hospital. It’s really good news that she’s awake and hopefully recovers well.
Not deleted but closed (two many messages anyway) and they said it's better to wait for her to be recovered to open a new one, which I approved.

Bank of mum and dad, but that always starts a big debate on people thinking she actually earns her own money. Also suggestions of a "website"

• Haha
Have I missed something but why isn’t she living in her flat in Edinburgh? I haven’t followed her for long & in that short time she’s already done two extended stays at her parents house.

Reactions: 3
Have I missed something but why isn’t she living in her flat in Edinburgh? I haven’t followed her for long & in that short time she’s already done two extended stays at her parents house.
She went down in December for Xmas and has stayed there since.

Instagram is her “career” - apparently 🤣

or I’m guessing that’s what she tells her parents so they keep finding her !

I can imagine she tells them she needs to focus on making it as an influencer and doesn’t have time to hold down a real job 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's so shocking to me that she's paying for an empty flat in Edinburgh! I That's a lovely big flat she has, it can't be cheap to rent. She clearly wants to be at home being babied by her mum and dad - she should give up the flat.

Also the constant shopping at the moment is making me sick, especially when it's someone who doesn't even work. She hardly has a large enough following for instagram to be funding her lifestyle. How do her parents afford her?!

We hardly ever see her wear the same outfit twice. It's awful seeing these influencers receiving parcel after parcel, cheap item of clothing after cheap item of clothing... She clearly has the money to spend, why doesn't she ever buy something nice and well made, and wear it more than once?!

Sorry, just ranting now...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's so shocking to me that she's paying for an empty flat in Edinburgh! I That's a lovely big flat she has, it can't be cheap to rent. She clearly wants to be at home being babied by her mum and dad - she should give up the flat.

Also the constant shopping at the moment is making me sick, especially when it's someone who doesn't even work. She hardly has a large enough following for instagram to be funding her lifestyle. How do her parents afford her?!

We hardly ever see her wear the same outfit twice. It's awful seeing these influencers receiving parcel after parcel, cheap item of clothing after cheap item of clothing... She clearly has the money to spend, why doesn't she ever buy something nice and well made, and wear it more than once?!

She shares the flat with her mate so I don’t think it’s solely her decision, plus they’ve likely signed a lease so I don’t begrudge her paying her side of the rent for however long that period is. It would be a pretty crappy thing let your flat mate cover everything when you’ve agreed to the tenancy too.

Is it just me or is she getting a shitload of #gifted stuff at the moment? Seems like more than usual.

Reactions: 8

I doubt it bothers her, as she has access to the bank of mum and dad and they probably pay her half. She's a spoilt twit.

Reactions: 2
The whole “gifted” thing confuses me tbh, surely unless you’re a big influencer with a management team companies would need to get in touch to find out where to send things, so why act like it’s such a huge surprise?

I doubt it bothers her, as she has access to the bank of mum and dad and they probably pay her half. She's a spoilt twit.
This is the thing, we don’t know. Everyone’s guessing. I’m all for bitching about things we know but no one knows what or if her parents pay her rent or what her allowance is if she gets one. I’ve got to be honest , If I was her I’d stay with my family till this is over . She doesn’t have a “job” to rush back for. My 4 sons are on furlough and we have supplemented their income as much as we can the last year and we aren’t well off. Most of the clothes are sent back clearly like must influencers do. I actually feel a bit sorry for her , I think she has quite an empty life.

This is the thing, we don’t know. Everyone’s guessing. I’m all for bitching about things we know but no one knows what or if her parents pay her rent or what her allowance is if she gets one. I’ve got to be honest , If I was her I’d stay with my family till this is over . She doesn’t have a “job” to rush back for. My 4 sons are on furlough and we have supplemented their income as much as we can the last year and we aren’t well off. Most of the clothes are sent back clearly like must influencers do. I actually feel a bit sorry for her , I think she has quite an empty life.
Unless she gets housing benefit, I can't see how she pays for it. She's so lazy, she could have easily have gotten a job and stuck to it in Edinburgh. She's also got a vile personality. I can't feel sorry for her, she's an awful, self centered individual.

It's one thing helping out your children, like you have done. Poppy just seems spoilt and used to being bailed out by her parents, her job in Essex was working with her mum, it's like she can't do anything on her own and needs them to help her out. Personally, I think her parents are to blame for her lazy spoilt behaviour.

I should probably stop following her, as you can probably tell, I can't stand her.

Is it still lockdown in Scotland? Maybe she just can't go back for now. And travels in England are still limited right?
Although it would be funny if she got fined😈😌😂

Is it still lockdown in Scotland? Maybe she just can't go back for now. And travels in England are still limited right?
Although it would be funny if she got fined😈😌😂
I doubt that would stop her. We're still in lockdown in England, I imagine Scotland is the same.
That would be hilarious and karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.