Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s after a gifted Airwrap too. These idiots really annoy me. Many of us are struggling and I work full time and here’s her gloating getting her hair done again - it was only done 4 weeks ago. What a selfish person she is

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So she’s after a gifted Airwrap too. These idiots really annoy me. Many of us are struggling and I work full time and here’s her gloating getting her hair done again - it was only done 4 weeks ago. What a selfish person she is
Came here to say the same thing! Christ love just buy one if you want it so much. Happy enough to spend £30 on lunch mind aren’t you?

Reactions: 7
What the duck is precious about a packed lunch
Exactly! A lot of us folk take one to work everyday because we can't afford to eat out all the time or spend £30 in pissing Waitrose. But then she wouldn't know about that, would she? Pampered bleeping princess.

Reactions: 10
Because it's super important that her hair looks good for when she's sat in her room or car talking shite ! She really is vacuous waste of space !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her using her dad for content is just like callie thorpes 'granch' precious to you yes but Boring as duck otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Going to the gym with a face full of foundation is definitely going to make her feel uncomfortable! Silly twit !

Reactions: 1
Why is she talking like she regularly works out? Don’t bleeping lie Poppy - she goes once every 6 months max

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How in the blue hell can she be a size 24 and still somehow look slimmer than me at a size 18?!

Reactions: 8
Ah but then the side angle tells the true story ! No mistaking that silhouette for anything less than a size 26 !

Reactions: 3
How in the blue hell can she be a size 24 and still somehow look slimmer than me at a size 18?!

I’m an 18 too and feel exactly the same when I see Poppy’s photos of herself. I know everyone is proportioned differently but it is a bit disheartening

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.