Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck can you be overwhelmed and exhausted but be doing NOTHING.

Doesn’t work, doesn’t have bills, no kids, not even a bleeping dog. Literally zero responsibilities. Honestly makes a bleeping mockery of those of us actually going through tit right now off our bleeping feet trying to keep our heads above water. Dick.

Reactions: 13
Wondering if the radio silence means she's back in Edinburgh?! 🤔
Maybe, I imagine she was only sticking around for her second vaccine and she must have had that by now, so she's probably gone back.
Although, saying that, she's probably off with "exhaustion" from doing nothing.

Reactions: 1
Maybe, I imagine she was only sticking around for her second vaccine and she must have had that by now, so she's probably gone back.
And apologising to us for being quiet. Honestly poppy, it’s fine hun 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No chance
Because she would have to document every bit of the journey with all her snax and drama

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When doesn't she have quality me time? She's practically an over grown child, that girl has no responsibilities.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And the reason for those really unflattering pictures is ??? Honestly I'm all for being confident but have some self respect. And I think the last thing anyone was thinking was does she have knickers on !!

Oh I’m so glad she had some “quality me time”. duck’s sake, what is the rest of her time classed as? Instagram is her job, of course she needs time off, but of it’s that bad, pack it in and get a different job.

It’s a bit like what Jess does- but I really can’t see anyone messaging after few hours of no posts OMG ARE YOU OK

Reactions: 3
I don’t think there’s anything empowering about posting ugly photos of you in your gross granny pants when your job is literallly to post photos.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.