Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh talk about proper nasty! It's absolutely the case she has cashed in on being fat !! Talk about not liking hearing the truth!

And whilst it's awful to be in pain why the hell would you gain sooo much weight, and we are talking in excess of a size 30, when you already have issues with joint pain and mobility? She's still massively overweight at a size 26 almost a year on from her 2nd WLS so it does raise the question how much effort has she really put in ? And having seen her stuffing her face in her car and at home repeatedly I would say not as much as someone who is truly committed to being healthy!

Reactions: 8
Is it me or is that wall near the door ever so slightly... bending outwards? Proof she uses a body editing app because surely that’s not normal? The doorframe is literally bending outwards you can tell! She’s always used editing apps. I wouldn’t be surprised if she feels like she has to use them to seem like she’s lost more weight ....
C4BF852B-A611-4E6A-B3F7-2849170A83D6.png
554691A0-4385-4354-A872-BA8165EDE4A9.png

Reactions: 6
Absolutely hysterical!!! I've no doubt they come off as soon as she puts her phone away !

Good to see anxious Poppy is back having her hair done again not even been 4 weeks!
I see they’ve learned their lesson from last time!
She has no sympathy from me on the hip stories - if you have something wrong with your joints - why would you recklessly become morbidly obese to make it worse? She doesn’t help herself and I’m baffled at how she hasn’t lost more weight.

Reactions: 5
I see they’ve learned their lesson from last time!
She has no sympathy from me on the hip stories - if you have something wrong with your joints - why would you recklessly become morbidly obese to make it worse? She doesn’t help herself and I’m baffled at how she hasn’t lost more weight.
Because she's always eating ! She's hardly starving and yet she's opening pots of homous and stuffing herself with crisps whilst sat in her car outside of the supermarket!

Her relationship with food is appalling and that's why she is still a size 26 almost 10 months after her 2nd WLS !

Reactions: 6
I just want to put another side forward re her weight and the affect it has on her hips. I’m diabetic (type 1)and have been since I was 4. The best thing I could do for my health is to eat healthily and exercise. And I want to, I really do but this pandemic, and various mental health issues before it, have left me utterly incapable of doing the right thing. I comfort eat, sit on the sofa and mope. And I know it’s wrecking my health but I cannot will myself to do the right thing. So, not really sure what I’m trying to say. All of you could definitely say that I’m pathetic and why on earth wouldn’t I look after myself, and you’d all be absolutely correct. But I think I just wanted to say that it isn’t always laziness or not caring.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I just want to put another side forward re her weight and the affect it has on her hips. I’m diabetic (type 1)and have been since I was 4. The best thing I could do for my health is to eat healthily and exercise. And I want to, I really do but this pandemic, and various mental health issues before it, have left me utterly incapable of doing the right thing. I comfort eat, sit on the sofa and mope. And I know it’s wrecking my health but I cannot will myself to do the right thing. So, not really sure what I’m trying to say. All of you could definitely say that I’m pathetic and why on earth wouldn’t I look after myself, and you’d all be absolutely correct. But I think I just wanted to say that it isn’t always laziness or not caring.
Not sure your situation is the same as Poppy’s tbh.

She was a spoilt over indulged child who has become a spoilt over indulged adult. 2 WLS and a continuing poor relationship with food is testament to that.

Reactions: 4
Is it me or is that wall near the door ever so slightly... bending outwards? Proof she uses a body editing app because surely that’s not normal? The doorframe is literally bending outwards you can tell! She’s always used editing apps. I wouldn’t be surprised if she feels like she has to use them to seem like she’s lost more weight ....
View attachment 561970View attachment 561971
The flamingo stance is all part of the illusion. She literally hides one of her legs completely behind the other to also appear a lot slimmer. Where's the hip pain now??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was thinking about this earlier, I think I may have mentioned it before. I follow a lot of gastric sleeve/bypass accounts in IG and loads of them have lost 7-8st since like November. Poppy has lost weight but probably around 4/5 st - nearly a year after surgery. If just baffles me how you can have 2. WLS and neither of them be very effective. I’d feel so guilty.

An old friend of mine had the sleeve 7 years ago and has lost about 5st in 7 years - she’s completely fucked it up by overeating and can now eat more or less anything she used to be able to do. She put in her IG the other day that she ate a whole packet of biscuits. Her parents paid for her weight loss surgery (12k!) and I’d be so embarrassed if I was her or Poppy knowing I’d basically spunked my parents money up the wall!

Reactions: 7
Was thinking about this earlier, I think I may have mentioned it before. I follow a lot of gastric sleeve/bypass accounts in IG and loads of them have lost 7-8st since like November. Poppy has lost weight but probably around 4/5 st - nearly a year after surgery. If just baffles me how you can have 2. WLS and neither of them be very effective. I’d feel so guilty.

An old friend of mine had the sleeve 7 years ago and has lost about 5st in 7 years - she’s completely fucked it up by overeating and can now eat more or less anything she used to be able to do. She put in her IG the other day that she ate a whole packet of biscuits. Her parents paid for her weight loss surgery (12k!) and I’d be so embarrassed if I was her or Poppy knowing I’d basically spunked my parents money up the wall!
One of my friends lost 10 stone in a year after a gastric sleeve, it amazes me that Poppy had hers 10 months ago and you can’t see much of a difference

Reactions: 2
Not just her- but all influencers- that either ‘tapping the screen’ or head butting it- please ffs. No

• Haha
One of my friends lost 10 stone in a year after a gastric sleeve, it amazes me that Poppy had hers 10 months ago and you can’t see much of a difference
Firstly because she is clearly eating all the wrong foods still, and by the looks in large portions ( all 4 of those plates were piled high!)

Secondly her lower half of her body I think she has stretched her skin soo much that her stomach is now that low and that shape.

I also get irrationally angry about people who stick their tongue out thinking it looks cute

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.