Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s after a gifted Airwrap too. These idiots really annoy me. Many of us are struggling and I work full time and here’s her gloating getting her hair done again - it was only done 4 weeks ago. What a selfish person she is
Whats her full time job ? Or part time one ? How does she get so much free tit when she's only like 45k followers?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if poppy realises the damage she does when she posts her catfishing photos... I’m a size 16 and would be lying if I said that Poppy’s photos don’t have me doubting myself so much. She often looks smaller than me and I have zero stomach (I had a tummy tuck and am not kidding, I’m as flat as a pancake)

Reactions: 10
I don’t see the point in her joining a gym near her parents if she is eventually going back to Scotlandl

shes never going to be slimmer than a 16-18 due to her excess skin which would needle removing.

Reactions: 1
I’m an 18 too and feel exactly the same when I see Poppy’s photos of herself. I know everyone is proportioned differently but it is a bit disheartening
I used to feel the same way about the wierd one (not sure of her proper name) on Instagram. She wears a size 24/26 i think and I was always shocked she looked smaller than me she recently posted a photo of her sat down and I can confirm it is all angles, her sitting photo tells the true story.

Reactions: 8
Poppy and her hairdresser finally worked out how to put a mask on for their ‘content’ they filmed. I know she’s got a lot of followers but i don’t get how that would benefit his business unless they live local?

Reactions: 3
Poppy and her hairdresser finally worked out how to put a mask on for their ‘content’ they filmed. I know she’s got a lot of followers but i don’t get how that would benefit his business unless they live local?
Especially when her hair looks consistently shite everytime he does it !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me that doesn't get the fact she down stories about her excruciating hip pain then goes to the gym. Are u having a laugh. Not doubting she's in pain but not to that level. I live in constant pain daily from spina bifida, I can only work a few hours a week. Can only walk a short distance. I lost nearly 10 stone because it was really affecting me. It wasn't easy but neither was being told I wouldn't see my 40th birthday if I carried on and I was a size 22/24. At least try, the things she eats even if it was small portions (which it isn't) won't help her lose weight. High fat, non filling food. We can all say that there is reasons why we don't commit to things (I gained weight in lockdown, but I'm losing again) I have depression etc but you have to be responsible for yourself small steps. Half a stone every few months would get you further on.

• Heart
I’m an 18 too and feel exactly the same when I see Poppy’s photos of herself. I know everyone is proportioned differently but it is a bit disheartening
Don’t be fooled! She knows her angles, if you see her when someone else takes it and when it’s from the side she looks mahoosive but from the front and when it’s a mirror pic she looks considerably slimmer. I think she uses a slimming app too. look how different she looks in the photos! Very inconsistent
175C71E1-936F-4300-9860-D01E04034245.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Don’t be fooled! She knows her angles, if you see her when someone else takes it and when it’s from the side she looks mahoosive but from the front and when it’s a mirror pic she looks considerably slimmer. I think she uses a slimming app too. look how different she looks in the photos! Very inconsistent
View attachment 565514
Her legs are so weird! Look at her thigh?!? It doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 4
Fried potatoes, massive slabs of garlic bread, masses of pasta covered in thick cheese to the point you can see the greasy fat floating on the surface and a tiny bowl of salad.

Well for all those questioning how / why she has lost very little weight since her 2nd WLS, there is your answer !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I was also very confused by Poppy’s stories about having bad hip pain and then going to the gym. I’m sorry but if you’re in that much pain the gym is the last place you should be. A gentle walk is what they usually suggest if you’re pain or your body is inflamed. Also that dinner— how can she eat like that after only having wls less than a year ago!!

Reactions: 6
I was also very confused by Poppy’s stories about having bad hip pain and then going to the gym. I’m sorry but if you’re in that much pain the gym is the last place you should be. A gentle walk is what they usually suggest if you’re pain or your body is inflamed. Also that dinner— how can she eat like that after only having wls less than a year ago!!
Well if nothing else this past year Poppy has revealed herself to be a bit of a liar ! We also know she's very quick to spin the narrative to suit herself. Her hips hurt when she needs to up her engagement and to justify her laziness.

Reactions: 4
I don't know how she can be exhausted, she literally does nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
£40 quid on shampoo and conditioner! She really is tragic !

And that hideous filter that she uses constantly! I notice we never see her with no makeup anymore. Her whole life is just this facade now. Nothing honest or relatable about her.

Reactions: 6
I get tired when I do absolutely duck all as well, but unlike Poppy, I don’t have the luxury of wallowing in it for too long and I’m glad about that. If Insta is her job, and it appears it is, surely the amount of effort you put into it is crucial? Poppy has been dialling it in for months now. I know mental health isn’t logical at times but she’s had an extraordinarily privileged lockdown. Wallowing in it won’t get her more affiliate link clicks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.