Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally needs to get the hell over herself. NO ONE wants to have sex with you poppy
I know PTs generally like lifting but deadlifting her belly out the way to duck her is not what I imagine they class as an enjoyable workout.

She will never be truly happy because her entire sense of self worth is centred around how many fuckboys will fling their dick inside her. She needs to work on her self esteem, her mental and physical well-being and her relationship with food and I dare say she’ll attract a lot more suitable men than the ones she is just now (if any!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She literally needs to get the hell over herself. NO ONE wants to have sex with you poppy
It’s actually quite pitiful how self obsessed she is.... she’s so deluded...she genuinely believes that the entire male population want to shag her. Usually PT’s follow fellow fatties like myself to try coach them and make a few coins. Why is poppy so convinced that everyone wants to enter her big ol vagina? also not to sound mean here but she looks like a female version of the little guy bean from a show I used to watch as a teen Even Stevens and every time I look at her I just see Bean. I’ll include a pic below
2E36BA6F-4B5F-4DE0-8FCE-225BA917DC38.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Am I the only one who thought those stories were bizarre? Like what? I think they are looking to expand their business, her mate Jess has done very well out of advertising her own PT, with Poppy they’ve got an easy income for life if they can get her on board 👀👀

Or they want to duck me? Cringe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It makes me embarrassed for her when she thinks every male that looks at her wants to shag her... let’s not forget when she’s out and about she isn’t behind the numerous filters and angle tricks she uses...

Reactions: 12
It makes me embarrassed for her when she thinks every male that looks at her wants to shag her... let’s not forget when she’s out and about she isn’t behind the numerous filters and angle tricks she uses...
With her canvas shopper and Dr Martens. Yeaaaaaah hun of course every SINGLE bloke wants to crawl inside your vagina 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are you trying to have sex with me or train me... why would having sex with you be the first option your mind goes to 😂 whenever I get followed or messages from a MLM trying to sell me juices or shakes my first thought is... cheeky cow it’s because I’m fat. If I get random follow requests from blokes unless they’re kind of someone you know of or you have a lot of mutuals with them you can guarantee it’s normally someone trying to increase they’re own following, they follow loads of people, you follow them back then they’ll unfollow you so they look like they have loads of followers. I def wouldn’t assume they wanted to have sex unless they started sending flirty messages etc

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like that time she was drooling over the bin man on her road and secretly filming him... salivating over a random stranger. Or the time a guy looked vaguely in her direction and she took it as him maybe wanting to date her??? She’s absolutely ridiculous... it’s just absurd how she thinks men are solely interested in her for sex and it’s like poppy hun I don’t think that’s the case..... awkward!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are you trying to have sex with me or train me... why would having sex with you be the first option your mind goes to 😂 whenever I get followed or messages from a MLM trying to sell me juices or shakes my first thought is... cheeky cow it’s because I’m fat. If I get random follow requests from blokes unless they’re kind of someone you know of or you have a lot of mutuals with them you can guarantee it’s normally someone trying to increase they’re own following, they follow loads of people, you follow them back then they’ll unfollow you so they look like they have loads of followers. I def wouldn’t assume they wanted to have sex unless they started sending flirty messages etc
Exactly. I dont assume an MLM hun wants to turn me lesbian and have a crazy affair with me when she tries to sell me a Lumi or that the juice plus capsules being flogged in my inbox are just an icebreaker to getting me into bed.

Her behaviour is so odd and bordering on being a sexual predator 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She thinks so much of herself doesn't she! If a PT followed me I'd probably think "wow they are good at spotting someone that would waste a significant amount of money on 10 sessions and then only attending 2".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So that bob along with Kirsty has sent her champagne and truffles? If she was any further up Poppy’s arse she would be popping out of her mouth to say hello!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe if Kirsty stopped gifting bottles of Moët she could make her pick me up boxes a bit cheaper. They’re so overpriced for what’s in them

Reactions: 12
Maybe if Kirsty stopped gifting bottles of Moët she could make her pick me up boxes a bit cheaper. They’re so overpriced for what’s in them
I've never even looked at them. I've seen the odd one on Etsy and thought they were overpriced, when you could just do it yourself.

Reactions: 3
In that photo the brother looks like the tramps who will walk round my local talking to people in hope that they buy him a pint

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know they are entitled to the vaccine, but it really annoys me that all these plus size bloggers are getting it now. I'm jealous to be honest.

Reactions: 6
It’s actually quite pitiful how self obsessed she is.... she’s so deluded...she genuinely believes that the entire male population want to shag her. Usually PT’s follow fellow fatties like myself to try coach them and make a few coins. Why is poppy so convinced that everyone wants to enter her big ol vagina? also not to sound mean here but she looks like a female version of the little guy bean from a show I used to watch as a teen Even Stevens and every time I look at her I just see Bean. I’ll include a pic below
View attachment 452742
Thank you for this. I’ve not stopped laughing for the last 10 minutes. They are fuckin doubles!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know they are entitled to the vaccine, but it really annoys me that all these plus size bloggers are getting it now. I'm jealous to be honest.
It leaves a taste in my mouth when they are preaching about fatphobia and fat but healthy - but you’re in a vulnerable group clearly to be getting it in your early 30’s 👀👀

Reactions: 11
When do they plan to finish vaccinating population in the UK?
I don't think I will be able to have the vaccine before the end of the year in the best case lol

When do they plan to finish vaccinating population in the UK?
I don't think I will be able to have the vaccine before the end of the year in the best case lol
Apprently all adults should be done their first jab by July.

I hope so as I want mine but will be last of the lot and I hope it doesn’t affect people Who have to wait for it for going out especially with this Covid passport talk.

Reactions: 2
It depends on their GP surgery. My GP has a COVID RESERVE list, which is for anyone on their system, so at the end of each day if they have left overs they will invite people in for a vaccine as the vaccines would be wasted if they didn’t as once they are out of the fridge they can’t put it back

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.