Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly and really wasn't that big on her considering.

I'm curious...can WLS not work? Are there some instances where the weight just doesn't come off as expected or is it purely down to what food is being consumed and how much ?
Not so soon after the operation but people can cheat some surgery by eating what they call ‘slider foods’ so there will be some food which you can consume more of due to how it’s digested but with a bypass she shouldn’t really be able to eat many slider foods as they are mostly sugary and high fat foods, so she would mostly get the dumping syndrome from that, this is why I think she has said she’s has a bypass but has had a sleeve as you rarely get dumping and is easier to cheat it and it fail

Reactions: 3
Honestly she’s like a teenager with her sleeping habits. Would love to know how she would actually cope if she had a real job

Not so soon after the operation but people can cheat some surgery by eating what they call ‘slider foods’ so there will be some food which you can consume more of due to how it’s digested but with a bypass she shouldn’t really be able to eat many slider foods as they are mostly sugary and high fat foods, so she would mostly get the dumping syndrome from that, this is why I think she has said she’s has a bypass but has had a sleeve as you rarely get dumping and is easier to cheat it and it fail
It would explain how she is able to eat all the fatty food she is and why the weight isn't falling off her. Would it be unrealistic to expect 6 months after the surgery that she should have lost as a minimum about 5 stone ?

Omg I find that Elle jay so irritating
She appears to have a weirdly childish sexual relationship with her too ...and sending lingerie as a Christmas present to a friend she's only known a few months? All very odd to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Omg I find that Elle jay so irritating
I think she's even more annoying than Poppy and I didn't think that was possible. I'd say both as fake as each other and both have massive egos and both are a pair of twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
did LJ even get Poppy anything for Christmas? I would imagine if she had we would have heard about it. Also buying her lingerie is weird. Why does everything have to be shared on insta? Why couldn’t have LJ just rang Poppy to thank her. They absolutely love themselves

Reactions: 7
At least anyone watching Poppy might realise that WLS isn’t the quick fix a lot of people think it is, you still have to put the work in

At least anyone watching Poppy might realise that WLS isn’t the quick fix a lot of people think it is, you still have to put the work in
She's certainly proven that! Still eating rubbish and doing no exercise..just don't understand why she bothered with the surgery as she is clearly putting very little effort in to make changes.

It would explain how she is able to eat all the fatty food she is and why the weight isn't falling off her. Would it be unrealistic to expect 6 months after the surgery that she should have lost as a minimum about 5 stone ?

She appears to have a weirdly childish sexual relationship with her too ...and sending lingerie as a Christmas present to a friend she's only known a few months? All very odd to me.
I had a sleeve and lost 7 stone in a year, obviously the most of the weight was in the beginning then it was a steady 2/3lbs a week, but by her size/weight I would definitely say by 6 mknths post bypass she should have lost 4/5 stone

Reactions: 6
I have a friend who started at a similar size, she had WLS in July and has lost 6 and a half stone and it’s very visible

Why are her and her boyfriend brother sending each other memes when they’re in the same house?

Last edited:
I am a bit smaller than Poppy (hard to say coz she's not honest about her size but I'm a size 26). A couple of years ago I dieted and lost 5 stone (then put it all back on) but I only went down one dress size, so I would say it's possible she has lost weight and it just isn't showing for her yet. But also she definitely appears to be overeating so I wouldn't be surprised if she hadn't lost much.

I am a bit smaller than Poppy (hard to say coz she's not honest about her size but I'm a size 26). A couple of years ago I dieted and lost 5 stone (then put it all back on) but I only went down one dress size, so I would say it's possible she has lost weight and it just isn't showing for her yet. But also she definitely appears to be overeating so I wouldn't be surprised if she hadn't lost much.
Certainly an amount she could've have done with eating healthy and some exercise the last 6 months.

Saved her long suffering parents £8k + that the WLS cost them.

On those old stories with ellejay.. Her face is miles rounder... And given how big she still is she must of been colossal back then.. So reckon she's lost about 4/5 stone.

Reactions: 2
On those old stories with ellejay.. Her face is miles rounder... And given how big she still is she must of been colossal back then.. So reckon she's lost about 4/5 stone.
See I thought that and then in some angles recently it really doesn't look that much different? I'd say she's definitely lost a good 4st, but because she was so big before the surgery it's bound to not be quite as noticable yet.

Unfortunately because she got so big I reckon bank of mummy and daddy will be paying out for tummy surgery afterwards too...

And who the duck goes to bed at 6am? I stopped doing that when I was 21. Oh right, yes, because I have a full time job, that'll be why!

Can this girl please put some bleeping clothes on - 2 days of bath vids and now a towel vid, we dont want to see you naked love.

Reactions: 2
4 big portions. Not the usual "this is someone else's plate tehehe". She can eat what she wants but it is annoying she started all the wls q&a as if she was going to be some kind of poster girl for it. No doubt it got her some new followers. And now she just ignores it even happened.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.