Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m sure if he replied with more pointed tone sarcasm she’d have made a whole woe is me waffle.

Again if it was the other way round she’d be so angry and upset and somehow turn it into a love yourself be confident word vomit induced speech. God she’s so predictable yawn!
Her issue is she thinks she’s funnier than she actually is ! Her humour and behaviour is infantile and I would imagine most men are massively turned off by her...and I completely agree with previous posters pointing out the fact she did one of her repetitive boring I'm gonna focus on me speeches again recently but seems to be spending a lot of time on dating apps!

Reactions: 5
Her issue is she thinks she’s funnier than she actually is ! Her humour and behaviour is infantile and I would imagine most men are massively turned off by her...and I completely agree with previous posters pointing out the fact she did one of her repetitive boring I'm gonna focus on me speeches again recently but seems to be spending a lot of time on dating apps!
You hit the nail on the head, she does think she's funnier than she is.
Her humour and her brothers humour is odd. Do you think if it's a southern humour type of thing? Or maybe just a privileged, private school humour? She also thinks she's a lot smarter than she is and loves to out other people down. It surprised me that she's made friends in Scotland and even that Jess is friends with her.

Reactions: 4
Her humour and her brothers humour is odd. Do you think if it's a southern humour type of thing? Or maybe just a privileged, private school humour? She also thinks she's a lot smarter than she is and loves to out other people down. It surprised me that she's made friends in Scotland and even that Jess is friends with her.
No it's a sense of humour from someone that has never grown up ! The few friends that she has are all a bit wet and intimidated by her and her childishness...she also has nasty petty side to her so I would imagine they laugh along with her to prevent that raising it's ugly head!

I thought her comment about her ex this morning was disgusting...the bloke had a lucky escape!

No it's a sense of humour from someone that has never grown up ! The few friends that she has are all a bit wet and intimidated by her and her childishness...she also has nasty petty side to her so I would imagine they laugh along with her to prevent that raising it's ugly head!

I thought her comment about her ex this morning was disgusting...the bloke had a lucky escape!
True, I'm just surprised she manages to make new friends.
What did she say? I never have the sound on stories, especially in her as I can't stand her voice. I skimmed last and read the caption that she'd had a sex dream about him. I thought that was strange as they split up along time ago, you'd expect her to be over him, which I don't think she is.

Reactions: 1
Why is she dressed like a drag tudor serving wench ? And the ohhh oops that's my bra showing silly me is soo boring especially when no one is looking because they are distracted by the orange face and 5 year olds hair band!
And the 'jewellery ' is a load of cheap tat !
Drag Tudor 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
True, I'm just surprised she manages to make new friends.
What did she say? I never have the sound on stories, especially in her as I can't stand her voice. I skimmed last and read the caption that she'd had a sex dream about him. I thought that was strange as they split up along time ago, you'd expect her to be over him, which I don't think she is.
The sex dream about her ex was disgusting..why would you make a comment and post it on line like that?! She majorly gives me the ick

Reactions: 3
Because poppy thinks that sex sells and that talking constantly about dating and her sex life will somehow make her relatable. She’s your typical fat girl that is desperate to show people that she’s ‘somebody’ or ‘something’, just like her bragging about how many men on tinder like her. Poppy honey they’ve liked you because men think that fat women are an easy lay - sad but true I’m sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Because poppy thinks that sex sells and that talking constantly about dating and her sex life will somehow make her relatable. She’s your typical fat girl that is desperate to show people that she’s ‘somebody’ or ‘something’, just like her bragging about how many men on tinder like her. Poppy honey they’ve liked you because men think that fat women are an easy lay - sad but true I’m sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not all bigger women...just Poppy who clearly has no class about her! And I would love to see her Tinder profile...guarantee she has not a single picture on it showing her true size !

Definitely nothing to do with being Southern. I think its linked to her gaining popularity over Instagram and getting a little bit too big for her boots, thinking she's an influencer and the sun shines out of her oddly shaped backside. She was probably incredibly uncool and unpopular at school but a large-ish following has boosted her to think that she's hilarious.

Reactions: 7
I assume people follow her that know her ex- imagine someone showing him that... I’d be bloody mortified and I wouldn’t wanna give my ex the satisfaction 😂 also she’s still wearing a size 26 dress however many months post WLS 😳

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she reposted his reply? I assumed he understood she was joking so was being sarcastic back by replying?! What did she expect him to say? If he had just said read the bio she would have thought he was rude or not funny. The thing is with poppy she thinks she’s the absolute don at dating and flirting so she thinks her openers are hilarious and funny and expected him to comment on how great and witty her message was!

Definitely nothing to do with being Southern. I think its linked to her gaining popularity over Instagram and getting a little bit too big for her boots, thinking she's an influencer and the sun shines out of her oddly shaped backside. She was probably incredibly uncool and unpopular at school but a large-ish following has boosted her to think that she's hilarious.
Agree defo not southern and if it is it’s very different to what me and my friends (from Kent) find funny. She already thinks she’s funny, that added to her following and the messages she gets from people who follow her, her brother also thinks he’s really funny and I would think they have a similar sense of humour which then reinforces that she thinks she hilarious. I know it’s cliche too but I do think sometimes the bigger person in a group takes on the role of being funny so I think she has done this!

Last edited:
Not all bigger women...just Poppy who clearly has no class about her! And I would love to see her Tinder profile...guarantee she has not a single picture on it showing her true size !
Can anyone on tinder find her on there?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The sex dream about her ex was disgusting..why would you make a comment and post it on line like that?! She majorly gives me the ick
I saw that but I think it's not there anymore. She certainly received backlash about it.
I know teenagers (even kids) more mature than her

Poppy honey they’ve liked you because men think that fat women are an easy lay - sad but true I’m sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sorry but I never understood that sentence and I've read it more than once on internet but only by people from English speaking countries.
If a man is really not attracted to fat women, there is no way he goes out with one only to get laid. That man is just an hypocrite who likes fat girls in secret.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What did she say about her ex?
She put up a picture of herself half naked with a caption saying she'd had a sexually explicit filthy dream about him!

She is truly disgusting!

Most likely was pulled up in it by her mum and its now been deleted. 🙄

I truly have no idea how she could face her mother and her brother knowing they watch her stories after all her sex talk and vibrator talk. I am absolutely not a prude and my mum is my best friend and whole world but jesus I still wouldn’t discuss my sex life

I truly have no idea how she could face her mother and her brother knowing they watch her stories after all her sex talk and vibrator talk. I am absolutely not a prude and my mum is my best friend and whole world but jesus I still wouldn’t discuss my sex life
I couldn't never imagine discussing my sex life with my mum, although she is a prude, lol. I know as a mum, I don't want to hear about my daughter's sex life when she's older, the thought just makes me feel sick. I know some mums and daughters have quite open relationships and can talk.abkut anything, I personally think there has to be a limit.

As usual with poppy she oversteps her place, I could easily go to my mum with any sex related issue etc but I wouldn’t DREAM of telling my mum that I’ve just had a sex dream or that the vibrator I used got me off in 7 seconds 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.