Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Wow so it seems men can’t do anything right in her eyes. That guy on tinder was so polite for answering her questions and still she mocks him! I know a lot of people don’t read tinder bios so that’s probably what he thought happened. She’s truly such a dickhead

Reactions: 8

AllGreyEverything

Why does poppy have to make everything sexual?? Csnt just say she enjoyed the donut with adding a sexual connotation to it??? Lately all her stories have been about dating, sex, dating, sex. How sad that’s all she has in her life?
I think its because she is not getting the attention she really wants from genuine, nice people. Not specifically in relation to a donut, just in general terms. Fake confidence. Making sure people know she has had sex and someone wanted her. Loud,over the top energy. Its like a facade she uses and when it doesn't work she tries even harder. So each time it just gets worse and worse & more desperate.

• Heart

Romy

VIP Member
Poppy is really like a teenager😄 She imagines every man who talks to her is sexually or sentimentally attracted. And even if a man looks at her for a moment because he thinks she's pretty, she would imagine things going further, the whole wedding maybe🤣 She is quite confident, isn't she?

• Haha
I wondered did she put that photo up as a stab at us for calling her the "queen of angles" but tbh shes still doing the leg thing with the pointed toes to try and limit how much actually chub there is.

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
I mean what is wrong with these companies?? Why are milky bar gifting her things?
And “Career” wtf ? I would hardly class her banging on about what she would like to do to men, then contradicting herself by saying pretty much Every man she comes in contact with has harassed her in some way or another a career !

I mean she occasionally throws in some clothes content and food.

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
She constantly needs her over inflated ego stroking, and weirdly is looking for validation that she is funny from Tinder of all places!

She is clearly not funny and her particular humour of childish voices and face pulling would be a massive turnoff to most men !

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
It’s interesting when she references 2018 as being the worst ever due to stomach issues and depression. When you go back and watch any of her highlighted stories from that time, it’s just regular trips to Edinburgh, eating and drinking to excess and clubbing for days on end 🤷🏻‍♀️

Instafamous1

VIP Member
What the fuck is all this stuff Poppy is gobbing off about- love languages, dating advice, introvert extravert... she talks a load of shite

• Haha

Mable93

Exactly, you could tell the guy was joking. She's a bell end, she just can't take a joke and takes ridiculous things so seriously. I don't know if it's a generational thing (I hope I've not offended anyone in her age group) but my friends and I'd say most people of my age group, would just laugh at that comment and come up with a reply and have a bit of a laugh.
I imagine she's one of those bell ends who picks faults in films and songs, etc.
I’m in her age group so think she’s just a bell end 🤣🤣

• Haha

Chip1984

VIP Member
That dress though - I'm sorry but that style of dress doesn't do anything for us fatties. She looks like she's been wrapped in bloody bandages. And the gunt 🤦‍♀️

missbct

Chatty Member
I am gooped at that latest grid post. Imagine being nearly 30 and taking selfies in Tesco acting like a teenager. there is an infamous photo of me mooning a camera at a festival. Difference was i was 16 😂

I just can’t. It’s beyond words 😂

Oh my fucking god that dick plushie video.
Jesus fucking wept.

speechless 😂

• Haha

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
She's shared the story of when her "boyfriend" brother surprised her at her flat, to cheer people up. Why on earth would you share that again? They are a strange family!

They have to pay her bills and rent. Her family are not struggling for money. They paid for both kids to go to private school, which where I live the cheapest is 6k a term so 18k a year. They are saving by not paying for private education, so that money could easily go to supporting Poppy. They've sent a spoilt little shit into the world.
What a waste of a private education. She has turned in to a lazy cow. They would have been better off paying for a less fortunate kid to have a good education.At least it would have made a difference.

Crazymum

VIP Member
The thing is she was 16 and left alone in a festival. Friends were somewhere else. A bit young to me.
Totally inappropriate for any one to touch her at all regardless of her age . But I also think this shows how vulnerable a 16 year old is . The amount of young girls I’ve seen wanting to go to festivals aged 15/16 this last few years is scary. My daughter is 16 in may and I certainly wouldn’t be allowing her . I have 5 sons mind 4 of them older than her so I’m sure they’d protect her I just think there’s plenty of time to do those things when you’re over 18. Worlds a scary place. I still think poppy just used that as content.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Thank you, I appreciate your post.

I didn’t mean to off-rail the chat and I’m sorry to those of you who doing want to have to scroll past my posts/the replies.

And as far as I’m concerned Tattle is for EVERYONE, regardless of any of their characteristics. I wasn’t breaking any of the forum rules as far as I’m aware. I don’t believe it’s up to you to tell anyone who’s welcome here and who isn’t.
Oh bore off I was joking

anyway back to Poppy... that dress from Donald Stanley was hideous and really not flattering

• Haha

Sozhun

VIP Member
Are you trying to have sex with me or train me... why would having sex with you be the first option your mind goes to 😂 whenever I get followed or messages from a MLM trying to sell me juices or shakes my first thought is... cheeky cow it’s because I’m fat. If I get random follow requests from blokes unless they’re kind of someone you know of or you have a lot of mutuals with them you can guarantee it’s normally someone trying to increase they’re own following, they follow loads of people, you follow them back then they’ll unfollow you so they look like they have loads of followers. I def wouldn’t assume they wanted to have sex unless they started sending flirty messages etc
Exactly. I dont assume an MLM hun wants to turn me lesbian and have a crazy affair with me when she tries to sell me a Lumi or that the juice plus capsules being flogged in my inbox are just an icebreaker to getting me into bed.

Her behaviour is so odd and bordering on being a sexual predator 😂

• Haha