Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
If she put as much effort into literally anything as she does driving aimlessly in her car and chatting shit to insta stories, she might actually achieve something with her day.

She’s mortifying.

Reactions: 9

Crazymum

VIP Member
I didn’t mean my previous post in a horrible way either. I have worked all through the pandemic and I know having time off work just makes you sit and think more and dwell on things.
knowing I have to go to work gets me out of the house and keeps me busy most of the week And by the time my days off come around I feel good knowing I get to watch my fave tv shows/do things I want.

Fair enough it may be hard to find a position atm as a lot of people have also lost their jobs but where I work there are constantly new people starting as the demand for shopping is there and ever growing.
I really liked poppy a long time ago. She’s changed so much. However if my 17 year old can be furloughed from his evening and weekend kitchen porter job whilst home learning his 3 alevels during the week and have interviews at supermarkets , I’m sure as shit she could apply for some bloody jobs!

• Heart

nuggy

Hollllly shit she looks huge! Seeing that, I reckon she must have been about a size 32! I’ve never ever seen someone manipulate their photos as good as what poopy does
it’s insane how different she looks!! Both photos taken within a few days of each other. She is a huge catfish! Imagine seeing the right photo on a dating website then being met with the left? You’d be kinda shocked that someone looks so different to their pics! Me thinks her wls has been a flop....

C1CD5651-51AE-4987-A1E0-39A6D8213F8A.jpeg

• Wow

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
So she's doing a Q&A again on her WLS ...( last time she did this she never bothered to answer anything!) But refusing to answer the only question most want to know about and that's how much weight has she lost in 7 months ?!

I think we all know the answer to that question...no where near enough to justify WLS !

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
I think like with all of Poppys tales she only ever shows the parts that paint her in a certain light and most need to be taken with a massive pinch of salt...she had clearly been chatting to 'Sammy' before she started filming !

Just_Looking_

Chatty Member
As much as I dislike Poppy, I think anything that gets people talking about the importance of smear tests is a good thing

• Heart

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
Someone that is truly body positive would not need to stand in underwear on SM looking for validation from strangers.

Someone that truly loved her body would not put it through WLS x2 and then continue to abuse it by eating the foods that hurt it in the first place.

Someone that truly was happy single and enjoying life would not be constantly trawling through dating sites reading pointless messages from idiots with too much time on their hands.

People are kind, the comments she receives on her post allow her to continue behaving as she does.

Someone truly bopo and confident would not look outside of themselves for love or validation the way she does.

Such a shame the WLS money wasn't spent on decent therapy.

• Heart

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
I thought this ! Is it because she can’t fit in it the normal way ?
And who has a milkshake while I’m the bath 🤦🏼‍♀️
It must be! If I could only fit sideways in a bath I'd be in and out in 10 mins not fucking laying there doing quizzes on stories so the world can see im so huge that this is my reality!!! Shes obviously in it for the long haul with her milkshake. Maybe she's stuck and her mam has brought her a beverage while they wait for firemen to come 🤔🤣

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Moving on....... Poppy really needs to stop salivating over men that are so physically close in appearance to her brother. It’s grim.

• Haha
  • Sick

Em_

VIP Member
That skirt doesn't fit, if she had to wear it back to front due to gaping and it not fitting over her hips, it doesn't fit. Also turning it back to front, won't that mean people will see her bum through the gaping

I feel like it is a bit embarrassing the ex comments, from her Instagram we can see they haven’t been together a few years now. I completely get feeling bitter about an ex and maybe making remarks or even sharing that stories in your girls group chat.. but to 40k people you don’t know? Who I imagine some will know her ex, he must think.. why is she still talking about me or his current gf! I would be annoyed if my boyfriends ex went on about him!

Are you trying to have sex with me or train me... why would having sex with you be the first option your mind goes to 😂 whenever I get followed or messages from a MLM trying to sell me juices or shakes my first thought is... cheeky cow it’s because I’m fat. If I get random follow requests from blokes unless they’re kind of someone you know of or you have a lot of mutuals with them you can guarantee it’s normally someone trying to increase they’re own following, they follow loads of people, you follow them back then they’ll unfollow you so they look like they have loads of followers. I def wouldn’t assume they wanted to have sex unless they started sending flirty messages etc

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I can’t get over poppy and her brother and how inappropriate they act! I would never ever do a photo shoot with my brother and bend over so that our asses could be in the photo. They’re disgusting

Em_

VIP Member
Q&A time ....what's the betting the questions are all carefully cherry picked ?! I notice she didn't put WLS qs in her little box ! Only thing people are really interested in ?
I want to ask her how she funds her lifestyle? I assume it's bank of Mum and dad, but doubt she'd answer that question.
Oh and why does she keep filming people without their knowledge, how would she like that?
Why has she broken so many covid rules?
Why is she such a twat?
What the relationship is with her brother?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Em_

VIP Member
She's shared the story of when her "boyfriend" brother surprised her at her flat, to cheer people up. Why on earth would you share that again? They are a strange family!

Oh yes I get that but if she’s on the sick or job seekers her flat will be paid for. I don't believe for a minute her parents pay all her rent and bills. And she’s not looking for a real job at all . Her parents are good I’m assuming but not like good old DV’s parents. Poppy isn’t as privileged as her in my eyes. She clearly makes decent money from ads and her contents better than DV’s. Some ads are crap but some pay good money . I think she makes a fair bit from af links. I also don’t think she declares to tax man for it all. That’s all just guess work from years of following.
They have to pay her bills and rent. Her family are not struggling for money. They paid for both kids to go to private school, which where I live the cheapest is 6k a term so 18k a year. They are saving by not paying for private education, so that money could easily go to supporting Poppy. They've sent a spoilt little shit into the world.

• Sick