Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I’m just so over hearing about all of her ‘stories’. She’s trying to be relatable and some sort of dating guru and I’m sick of it. She is no dating expert. I agree with the comment earlier that if she was a normal person with a normal sleeping habit she wouldn’t be driving around at 1am! And also I’d just like to add that if she was having a real panic attack the last thing you’d do is jump on Insta to talk about it

Reactions: 9

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
More tinder conversation content 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 she is honestly tragic and I fully believe she’ll be single forever, the way she goes on.

• Haha

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
Wow looking back on those videos from her last night out she really has lost (I would say) quite a lot of weight, don’t forget that was feb before lockdown and her brother living with her so she easily could have put on a couple stone before august at least!!

Quite a few people are saying she’s lost minimal weight, I think she has lost a fair bit, but like I’ve said before I don’t think we will ever see that or realise because we never saw her true weight before.

she obviously knew what angles worked for her and used it, she also wore a lot of baggier clothes so I don’t think we ever saw the outline of her body whereas now she posts in crop tops, body con type dresses and tight clothes, I reckon if she had posted pre surgery in say a body con we would have been shocked at her size but we’re never gunna know plus she won’t say how much weight she’s lost or do comparison pics. I genuinely think she’s lost quite a bit!

But on another note... does anyone else think those videos with that man are just a drunk bloke maki conversation? I don’t understand how him asking why her Uber was cancelled is passive aggressive? The amount of times I’ve been on nights out in my earlier twenties and you get chatting to people randomly waiting for food or taxis. Poppy wants to come across as this overly sexual being and will happily post things about men, their looks or say she’s just seen someone who was good looking etc but then gets offended when someone speaks to her? The way poppy acts about blokes is no different from a white van driver shouting oi oi!
Seriously her attitude stinks.

like I getI agree it’s wrong about the door thing but the bloke was clearly intoxicated and being a tool.

but she said he was passive agressive ? She was the one being passive agressive ! Her attitude and tone of voice was rude !

maybe I’m old school but me and my friends never left each other to go home alone. We all made sure we got in a taxi safely etc.

The issue is with Polly she wants the attention ! Everyone Knows that a bloke is more likely to approach you after a night out in a taxi rink which wouldn’t surprise me if that is why she split from her friends to try get some attention. My guessing is this bloke wasn’t good enough for her, hence her attitude.

I do believe Polly thinks a lot of herself and not in a good way.

Seriously her attitude stinks.

like I getI agree it’s wrong about the door thing but the bloke was clearly intoxicated and being a tool.

but she said he was passive agressive ? She was the one being passive agressive ! Her attitude and tone of voice was rude !

maybe I’m old school but me and my friends never left each other to go home alone. We all made sure we got in a taxi safely etc.

The issue is with Polly she wants the attention ! Everyone Knows that a bloke is more likely to approach you after a night out in a taxi rink which wouldn’t surprise me if that is why she split from her friends to try get some attention. My guessing is this bloke wasn’t good enough for her, hence her attitude.

I do believe Polly thinks a lot of herself and not in a good way.
I have no idea why I’ve called her Polly 🤣 it is to early on a Sunday morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Why does poppy have to make everything sexual?? Csnt just say she enjoyed the donut with adding a sexual connotation to it??? Lately all her stories have been about dating, sex, dating, sex. How sad that’s all she has in her life?

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
It says a lot that her ‘best date’ was one when she got dropped for not having sex with him

And the moral of that story was she wished she’d had sex with the guy who ghosted her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Em_

VIP Member
I never said they struggle! I said so although they're not struggling...
I was referring to the fact they don't seem like millionaires, living in a big pile. As someone else said I'd be surprised if they can afford to bank roll Poppy to pay her rent, bills, clothes, food etc...
The cost of bankrolling her is probably the same cost as her private education and they could afford that, so I imagine they can afford it now.

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
WHY AREN’T THOSE JEWELLERY STORIES MARKED AS GIFTED!???!!!! 🤯🤯🤯

Jesus Christ Poppy, you have literally ONE job and part of that “job” is correctly complying with advertising standards!!!!! Argh.
Why is she dressed like a drag tudor serving wench ? And the ohhh oops that's my bra showing silly me is soo boring especially when no one is looking because they are distracted by the orange face and 5 year olds hair band!
And the 'jewellery ' is a load of cheap tat !

• Haha

Mable93

Absolutely hating the constant shaming of other people on dating sites at the moment. First of all, noone cares that you spend time on them. Stop trying to validate your sex life to your followers. And its incredibly rude to share people's messages to 40k people without consent, even if you hide their identity. To be honest, the fact that they replied after 2 months of you ignoring them is pretty impressive. If anyone is rude in this situation, it's Poppy.
This is the reason she’s single in my opinion , she can’t take a joke the fella yes maybe wrong choice of words ( wouldn’t offend me personally) but he was clearly joking it’s tinder ffs he’s not gonna talk to you like a queen 🤣
Think sometimes she can’t take abit of banter from a fella instead of just joking back and moving on she posts on ig and makes a big deal over a bloody joke! Honestly she winds me up with it 🤦🏻‍♀️😅 probs acts like this because she’s still in her with her ex!

Em_

VIP Member
Does anyone like the Donald Stanley dresses? Personally I think they are awful and shapeless.

Flobadob

Because him being adopted would mean what? He wouldn’t your “real” brother? He’d be “less than”? He wouldn’t be a part of your “real” family?
Of course not. It's just a daft joke between siblings because I've always thought we were so dissimilar. No offence intended. Apologies.

• Heart

Em_

VIP Member
She just looks awful on her latest photos, I think it's because her ugly personality is coming through her photos. She's vile, she's annoying more than normal.
Also, why does she have to wear a low cut top when she's showing off her eye make up, nothing against low cut tops, she doesn't look sexy, she looks constipated, she is the biggest bell end out there.

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
More gifted makeup products from poppy today but yet obviously the stories are not marked as gifted 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Since this is her ONLY JOB, you’d think she could do the bare minimum and mark stuff properly.

Didn’t know where else to put this but is anyone else honestly gobsmacked at the amount of plus size influencers posting about getting the vaccine?!

I’m a fatty myself (not quite BMI40) but it just seems so absolutely shameless to blatantly advertise the fact you got the vaccine cause you’re fat and classed as vulnerable cause of said fatness. Wtf 😳

Chip1984

VIP Member
I feel the same with a lot of these home influencers. I have often sat down and cried after working a 12 hrs shift and sometimes 60hrs in a week because my house is untidy and not up to scratch. These people are doing more harm than good
This is so sad to read. You really are working your arse off!! Please don't feel bad about the state of your house - I'm sure it's not as bad as you think and don't let these lay-about scroungers let you think otherwise. I think the majority of us would agree that if we worked 60 hour weeks, our houses wouldn't be up to the standards we set for ourselves! Make sure you are taking time for yourself in between these long shifts - household chores can wait! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Just_Looking_

Chatty Member
The pick me up boxes she just shared, shouldn’t all
Of those stories been marked as gifted? Also she claims she had no idea they were being sent but then why did they have her parents address? 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 8