Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scragbags

VIP Member
Shes going to have so much extra skin when she continues to lose! That's what has always scared me about wls. Sometimes that can be more uncomfortable and heavy than just being fat.

Reactions: 8

nuggy

Yuck. The way she threw those made me cringe that was so bloody rude of her. They’re free pr goodies and we all know she loves a snack. The way she threw them was just so terrible. She’s such a rude snobby brat

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
I mean... her belly in those jeans... with a crop top. Like honestly be whatever fucking size you want but wear the clothes that flatter your shape. She genuinely looks like an overstuffed sausage it’s horrific.
How can she honestly look at herself in that outfit and even think she looks good. That woman does my bonz in! Imagine meeting her in a pub - I couldn’t stand being in her company

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member

Am I the only one who thought those stories were bizarre? Like what? I think they are looking to expand their business, her mate Jess has done very well out of advertising her own PT, with Poppy they’ve got an easy income for life if they can get her on board 👀👀

Or they want to fuck me? Cringe

• Haha
  • Heart

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Not really. He wouldn't have been allowed into the surgery anyway. He probably just went in the car with her to get out of the house for a bit.
Tbh I guess I just find their overall relationship quite strange that literally anything they do I find it weird. The whole putting her leg on him thing was weird for me too. Their closeness isn’t an issue it’s the way they act around each other! It’s just super weird and creeps me out.

Chip1984

VIP Member
What the fuck is all this stuff Poppy is gobbing off about- love languages, dating advice, introvert extravert... she talks a load of shite
She's a monumental bell-end. She's getting like WhatLauraLoves with her daily sermons on how much she loves herself bla bla bollocks.

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachylite

Chatty Member
She’s ducking stupid! Or her surgeon is! They tell you pre-op everything you need to do post-op and that includes 3 monthly injections of B12 and Multi-vitamins to be taken for the rest of your life!! And she should have had blood tests done 3 months post op and then 6 months. I’ve mentioned before I’ve had WLS and have had B12 injections every 12 weeks because of it starting 3 months post surgery, and I really notice when I miss it (sometimes you can’t get an appointment exactly 12 weeks apart)

Punchy1988

Totally agree. I'd be so ashamed if I got it early due to my weight and I wouldn't share it with anyone, as I'd be so embarrassed that people knew how big I was.
I got mine last Monday and have had nothing but support from my smaller family and friends.

Edited just to add that I've mentioned it to fellow fat friends and some didn't know they qualified and have since booked in/had it, so I can imagine a plus size influencer would have a big impact on their followers awareness, if anything I'd want them to post about it more!

Last edited:

Em_

VIP Member
Yes she has definitely lost weight, noticeable in those pictures.
Back to the family funding Poppy, I just don’t seem it, her parents don’t across that way. Her mum isn’t very motherly, Poppy has said how her mum does not do hugs or even like touching her. Maybe Poppy survives on benefits if she was unable to work, she would get her housing paid for.
Just because she doesn't hug, doesn't mean she's not motherly. Her mother seems to send her things in the post a lot, a weighted blanket, advent calendar etc. Her and her mum look very close to me. There is no way she'd still get full benefits for all this time, unless she's claiming for a disability and knows how to play the system. Bank of mum and dad are funding her lifestyle. She's a waste of space.
She is the queen of angles, so it's probably why she looks smaller.

• Heart

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
Gosh it was very cringe, she was practically eye fucking herself...
It makes me want to vomit when people going on about how they love a ‘bad’ boy and love scars on faces for them categorically being a said ‘bad boy’ 🤢
She's 28 not 15 ! Her parents must be in despair that this is how she spend her days ....

Did I miss the Q&A on her WLS ? Or has she just not bothered again ?

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
I tried watching her haul but got put off because she kept mentioning her vagina. What is it with her and FFFB who think that constantly talking about their minges is what we want to hear? They are like school children, who have just learnt the real names for their front bum, and keep saying it in the playground to eachother like it's a naughty word.
I also found it hilarious that she kept doing the faux" oops I hope you can't see my labia " when it is very clear her labia hasn't ventured out from under her stomach for a long time!

She's really not funny and I doubt a brand like Yours Clothing would want to be represented by her or FFFB who are both incredibly childish and crude.

The fact she had to order a size 30 jumper from yours makes me think a 28. Yours sizings are massive, I can't see how you would need to size up to a 30, if you're a 26. I'd love to know what size she was before the wls
Exactly this ! None of those floaty dresses she showed yesterday were particularly floaty on her except ironically the maternity one! . The last dress I bought from Yours i had to downsize 2 sizes as the clothes are very generous . Imo she is still a 26/28.

• Haha

nuggy

I had to unfollow her, she just didn’t give me that same feeling anymore. She used to be really nice to watch but now I really cringe when I see her on my feed !!

sailorcherries

VIP Member
It’s because you know it’s all so desperate. Like if any of us thought she was out having plenty of sex, and was indeed sexually free and empowered we’d all be cheering her on.

There reason we’re not is because we all know she’s been lying about her shithole flat for months eating oversized portions and being a dickhead online and is just using the sex chat as some sort of pathetic mating call to men who’ll use and abuse her. It’s absolutely tragic to watch. I just want to shake her and tell her to sort herself out, having some guys dick inside her won’t make her feel any better about herself in the long run.
Depends on the dick. If Chris Hemsworth etc graced my vagina with their dick I'd be living the high life.
However I totally agree.

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
I didn’t mean my previous post in a horrible way either. I have worked all through the pandemic and I know having time off work just makes you sit and think more and dwell on things.
knowing I have to go to work gets me out of the house and keeps me busy most of the week And by the time my days off come around I feel good knowing I get to watch my fave tv shows/do things I want.

Fair enough it may be hard to find a position atm as a lot of people have also lost their jobs but where I work there are constantly new people starting as the demand for shopping is there and ever growing.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Those headbands she was sent were nice but I looked on the website and they’re like 20 quid each! Can get them in primark for 3 quid 😂 I know it’s nice to support small and they’re handmade but fuck me... she must’ve sent Poppy like over 100 quid worth of stuff

• Wow

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Thank you, I appreciate your post.

I didn’t mean to off-rail the chat and I’m sorry to those of you who doing want to have to scroll past my posts/the replies.

And as far as I’m concerned Tattle is for EVERYONE, regardless of any of their characteristics. I wasn’t breaking any of the forum rules as far as I’m aware. I don’t believe it’s up to you to tell anyone who’s welcome here and who isn’t.
Are we still going with this?? Can we try and stick to the thread, its already gone a completely unrelated way with the adoption comments and now this.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Unfortunately, as a fattie who uses tinder etc how she speaks about men is completely true. Many men are arrogant pigs who will belittle you just because you said no and weight is something they will go to quickly. Despite being happy to “bang you” as poppy says
It’s not even a fat thing - rejection insults are very common, I’ve had a fair few racial ones in my time when I’ve even said I would rather not talk anymore

• Angry
  • Wow

Lurkaroundyou

I think that video is really good, some people may think it’s inappropriate, but like someone else has said, if it helps just one person book their smear then it’s worth while. Coming from someone who has had a number of abnormal smear test results and needed to go to two investigative follow up appointments, I’m a huge advocate for anyone who raises awareness around the importance of smears and how simple and quick the process is. I don’t always like Poppy’s content, and find her very irritating 90% of the time, but this is a great use of her platform.

• Heart