Poppy Adams #36 Queer Eye for the Straight Lie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is this whale going to tell us why she can now eat so much food after having her stomach shrunk? Sharing yet another massive portion of food and making it as rich as possible. She can't even do simple salmon and veg healthy, has to smother it in stuff.

As for saying she loves a masculine smell, and the candle smelling 'manly' reminded her of her partner. Who does not identify as masculine or feminine I thought was actually quite insensitive of her and she should be promoting their gender preferences not referring to them as masculine or male.
NOT sticking up for poppy and her desperate need to mention her 'partner' every 5 mins so we know she's not sad and alone and failing lmao (she is though), but just to say I have nonbinary friends and they definitely vary person by person in whether they identify as masculine or femme; it's not linked to their assigned gender at birth. Like being a woman doesn't mean you're inherently feminine so being NB you can still identify with being more masc presenting or femme presenting. HB clearly identifies with more masculine traits which is okay and normal whether they're NB or not. HB smelling like a musky candle leaves something to be desired though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Such a compliment though ‘ I’ve got a candle which smells of sweaty bollocks that reminds me of you’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Clearly this waistcoat is the new bobbly black skirt. She obviously thinks it’s goes with everything (it doesn’t).
IMG_6175.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Clearly this waistcoat is the new bobbly black skirt. She obviously thinks it’s goes with everything (it doesn’t).
View attachment 2998320
It goes with sweet duck all.

It’s so small it really looks like she’s trying on her skinny friends clothes

And those jeans are not the ones for her! The apron is apron-ing!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
GGs more like saggy deflated water balloons.

Don't know why she always needs to show a saggy side tit in her GRWMs it's not cute and nobody other than HB needs to be subjected to that
It’s just to show off that she’s a sexy bopo gally. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
First her mates bday and now Father’s Day. Her inability to post something within the correct 24hrs needs to be studied.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First her mates bday and now Father’s Day. Her inability to post something within the correct 24hrs needs to be studied.
Is she doing it on purpose to remind everyone what a chaotic madcap gally she is or is she just a self absorbed bleep. I’d say somewhere in between the two.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some of the comments are just bonkers.

Thank you for the confidence that you radiate from a big girl who has none. You are so inspiring ❤

You’re my biggest girl crush!

Love this look 😍 please could you do a GRWM but with your current makeup routine?! You are GLOWING gal 😍🔥

Your style is simple yet so intricately pieced together in a manner that comes together so well 💕

I ran to order this waistcoat 😍😍😍 this has given me so many ideas!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Some of the comments are just bonkers.

Thank you for the confidence that you radiate from a big girl who has none. You are so inspiring ❤

You’re my biggest girl crush!

Love this look 😍 please could you do a GRWM but with your current makeup routine?! You are GLOWING gal 😍🔥

Your style is simple yet so intricately pieced together in a manner that comes together so well 💕

I ran to order this waistcoat 😍😍😍 this has given me so many ideas!
This people all need punching in the face for their own good.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she only got up with not long posting a picture of a breakfast bowl?

Reactions: 3
Wonder if she will actually answer any of these. She seems to put a q&a up every couple of months then never mentions it again. Who's gonna be asking her how HB does their heavy lifting to be able to locate Poppys lady bits. And relationships? Thought she wanted to keep that private? Well when it suits her. She's so contradictory.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder if she will actually answer any of these. She seems to put a q&a up every couple of months then never mentions it again. Who's gonna be asking her how HB does their heavy lifting to be able to locate Poppys lady bits. And relationships? Thought she wanted to keep that private? Well when it suits her. She's so contradictory.
It's definitely engagement bait. All of the benefits of people interacting with you. I'll be surprised if she answers any.

Reactions: 11
she will probably answer any about products she can affiliate link, that’s about it
And then tell us she doesn't want to talk about her relationship because of boundaries and that she will do a whole segment on sex as a plus size gally another time... but never do it (thank god).

Reactions: 13