Poppy Adams #36 Queer Eye for the Straight Lie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely missed that there was a new thread because sheā€™s a boring fucker but had to come on because ā€œI wish it was just a little bit biggerā€

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
HBP-scented candle? Okkkk. Ew.

Also, the whole 'have you even been to tk maxx if you don't leave with a candle?' thing pissing me off. Yes actually, I love the candles but right now I can't afford to buy them every time I go in. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The candle reminds her of her partner? Smells like a man, love that masculine scent? Like what

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has Poppy told us about her Botox? Literally no shade I am a Botox getter myself (love it!) but those talking in the car things made it so obvious and I couldnā€™t mind if sheā€™d ever said?

Reactions: 5
If anyone wasnā€™t convinced she wants people to think that FE is a man, those candle stories will do it.
---
In fact, sheā€™s got a bleeping cheek posting about ā€œPRIDEā€ etc when sheā€™s hiding her partner and trying to make people think they are a biological male who is non binary. Thats really not in the spirit of pride at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
If anyone wasnā€™t convinced she wants people to think that FE is a man, those candle stories will do it.
---
In fact, sheā€™s got a bleeping cheek posting about ā€œPRIDEā€ etc when sheā€™s hiding her partner and trying to make people think they are a biological male who is non binary. Thats really not in the spirit of pride at all.
It's very in the spirit of poppy to want her cake and to eat it, though šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When is this whale going to tell us why she can now eat so much food after having her stomach shrunk? Sharing yet another massive portion of food and making it as rich as possible. She can't even do simple salmon and veg healthy, has to smother it in stuff.

As for saying she loves a masculine smell, and the candle smelling 'manly' reminded her of her partner. Who does not identify as masculine or feminine I thought was actually quite insensitive of her and she should be promoting their gender preferences not referring to them as masculine or male.

Reactions: 18
Thatā€™s new. Iā€™ve never heard someone trying to mention their partner while describing a candle scent šŸ¤£ Musky scent after coming out a shower!? HB clearly doesnā€™t know how to shower properly then, ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thatā€™s new. Iā€™ve never heard someone trying to mention their partner while describing a candle scent šŸ¤£ Musky scent after coming out a shower!? HB clearly doesnā€™t know how to shower properly then, ha!
Any reason to make sure everyone knows she has a partner and is desired by another human backpack

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m surprised sheā€™s stopped posting the stories about all the men that fancy her. I thought sheā€™d want to make a point to Human Backpack as to how desirable she is and how they are soooo lucky to be with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m surprised sheā€™s stopped posting the stories about all the men that fancy her. I thought sheā€™d want to make a point to Human Backpack as to how desirable she is and how they are soooo lucky to be with her.
She probably tells them to their face. ā€œYouā€™ll never believe what happened when I went to TK Maxx. Three men said they had fallen instantly in love with me. Look how desirable I am, perhaps you should buy me gifts and peonies to keep me interestedā€

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She probably tells them to their face. ā€œYouā€™ll never believe what happened when I went to TK Maxx. Three men said they had fallen instantly in love with me. Look how desirable I am, perhaps you should buy me gifts and peonies to keep me interestedā€
HBP seems enough of a gullible chump to believe that. Plus the fact that loads of morons online are telling Poppy how gorgeous she is all the time. Backpack must think theyā€™ve hit the jackpot even though theyā€™re just an unpaid carer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think those stories are more for her to feel wanted. When she's single she needs the ego boost from documenting how a man innocently asked her the time, but..... 'clearly he was trying to ask me out, but wasn't brave enough. Men are so intimidated by your gally as I'm a strong independent woman. But if a man isnā€™t brave enough to overcome that and ask me out, then he just isn't worth my time'.... now she has the HB she is feeling desired and worshipped, so doesn't need to fabricate anecdotes about her luciousness.

She'd dump FE in an instant if there was the chance of getting a man though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15