Poppy Adams #36 Queer Eye for the Straight Lie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before long she will have rewritten her history and she was always gay. It's why she's not had many relationships. Keeping men at arms length. She was trying to fit in, but your gally is a being her true self now.
So, has Ploppy been reading here, or is she just THAT predictable (sorry, I mean “legendary”. Self-proclaimed of course)?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s so humble isn’t she. “My eye rolls are legendary”. Not as legendary as mine every time you post you pretentious bleeping womble!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Shes just not likeable at all. Everything about her is so fake, I don't think she has a clue who she is so just morphs into whoever she surrounds herself with then when she gets bored or they get bored of her she moves on to the next thing and tries to 'fit in'. Pity her sad pathetic existence, or I would if I had any ounce of empathy towards her situation.

Reactions: 17
Shes just not likeable at all. Everything about her is so fake, I don't think she has a clue who she is so just morphs into whoever she surrounds herself with then when she gets bored or they get bored of her she moves on to the next thing and tries to 'fit in'. Pity her sad pathetic existence, or I would if I had any ounce of empathy towards her situation.
I wonder what the next incarnation of Poppy will be when she gets bored of the Backpack.

Reactions: 8
She looks BALD in that photo! Her hair is thinning so much at the (very wide) parting

Reactions: 10
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
she’s not in love with HBP she’s in love with anyone who gets up her arse that much.

if my other half sent me that I’d tell him to duck off haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That seems to be the theme of their relationship. Poppy seeking validation and reassurance that she is wanted and HBP giving it to her. Must be exhausting.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t imagine that Poppy send similar texts to the Backpack. All of hers are probably links to things the HBP has to buy for Poppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Each to their own but being spoken to like this is not for me, I love a cute text now and again but this is a lot, it’s giving baby reindeer
---

@GiftedNotFree meant to quote the HBP text, not your reaction which was extremely valid
Baby Backpack! 🎒
---
That seems to be the theme of their relationship. Poppy seeking validation and reassurance that she is wanted and HBP giving it to her. Must be exhausting.
Backpack is showing no signs of slowing down with bowing to Ploppy’s demands. I wonder what will be the tipping point that sends them packing? I’m thinking of the time Pops got dumped for eating crisps in bed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You have all literally just said what I wanted to.

The theme of their relationship is Poppy and how she should be worshipped and adored. It makes me feel sick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The way shes lying smirking like the cat that's got the cream 🤮 yuck! If my husband, yes Poppy he has an actual penis, sent me this I'd tell him to give his head a wobble and stop acting 15. She actually believes her own hype, staggers me that a very average plain Jane has such a sense of over inflated ego. As for the hbp they are as daalooloo as princess ploppy

• Haha
Reactions: 15