Poppy Adams #36 Queer Eye for the Straight Lie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, this is not the thread to read straight after lunch! :sick::sick:🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Clothes on her vinted listed at good condition, zoom in on the orange top it’s covered in stains and food spills 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Clothes on her vinted listed at good condition, zoom in on the orange top it’s covered in stains and food spills 🤢🤢🤢
Nothing pisses me off more when they ignore the stains but still call it 'good condition' or 'very good condition'. Even when they acknowledge the stains and still state the condition is good. Seeing it more and more these days on Vinted!

Reactions: 9
She's like Francis Rossi with that bloody waistcoat and receding hairline.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks like she’s been dug up, holy tit🥴
Truly awful pic! She looks rough. Rubbish outfit again. The skirt and top are fine but then the waistcoat, bag and shoes all look tit. The bag and shoes are fine on their own, if not my personal taste, but all thrown together like that it just looks a mismatched mess.
---
Post of her fave latest make up looks made me laugh - the make up does look good but she’s just pulling such stupid “sexy” faces in nearly all of the pics

Reactions: 13
The fave makeup ‘leeks’ was a thinly veiled excuse to post ten pics of her eyefucking the camera. The filtering is excessive too / her face and neck are emaciated compared to what she really looks like!
---
Lewks not leeks. I’m a morning auto correct chaos girly!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That is the kind of thing I post but 1. I know full well it’s boring asf and am posting it more for my own amusement and 2. I’m not supposed to be a content creator doing this tit for a living

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That is the kind of thing I post but 1. I know full well it’s boring asf and am posting it more for my own amusement and 2. I’m not supposed to be a content creator doing this tit for a living
She’s not doing it for a living either

• Haha
Can only assume she was referring to her make up being a fave look in some of those pics because that mullet in the majority ain't the one surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's definitely morphing into a butch version of herself, I don't believe for a second she's happy in a same sex relationship, although I suspect she would be in FE was a honey trap.

Reactions: 11
She's definitely morphing into a butch version of herself, I don't believe for a second she's happy in a same sex relationship, although I suspect she would be in FE was a honey trap.
I agree. Although I think she would struggle not being “the pretty one”. She likes to feel superior and like HBP is punching.

The lazy cow doesn't work, does very little with her days. She has made a name for herself by showcasing plus size clothing and she can't even iron her t shirt.

Reactions: 6
Those stripes do nothing for that huge apron, what an ego she has 🤦

Has she even left her holiday home this week?

Reactions: 5