Poppy Adams #36 Queer Eye for the Straight Lie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still waiting for her ‘weight loss’ q&a from 2020 that she never responded to. Interesting that she no longer has that as part of her personality.
---
Still waiting for her ‘weight loss’ q&a from 2020 that she never responded to. Interesting that she no longer has that as part of her personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t she do a sex and relationships one a while ago and never ever posted the responses.

Reactions: 11
Can anyone explain how she’s gaining so many followers when she barely even posts anymore?
We are just car crash watching and waiting for the reveal of the human backpacks face although most on here know what they look like

Reactions: 7
Before long she will have rewritten her history and she was always gay. It's why she's not had many relationships. Keeping men at arms length. She was trying to fit in, but your gally is a being her true self now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Before long she will have rewritten her history and she was always gay. It's why she's not had many relationships. Keeping men at arms length. She was trying to fit in, but your gally is a being her true self now.
Oh you know that’s something she’d say as well. Nothing to do with the fact she’s an insufferable, gluttonous overgrown womanchild.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poppy epitomises the reason Coco Chanel said “before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off”. Her latest reel shows how truly terrible she is at styling. The skirt is lovely, the blue tshirt is just about acceptable with it, but the addition of a denim jacket, denim cap, vile yellow sunglasses, cheap cream Uniqlo bag and massive chunky black sandals is just NO. The colourful dress is bad enough on its own but it looks HIDEOUS with the white waistcoat. She just has no idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I called this aaaaages ago that she'd put the 🏳️‍🌈 in her bio......surprised it's taken her this long tbh!

Reactions: 9
IMG_8304.jpeg

I actually quite like that dress but the waistcoat with it is foul. It doesn’t really need anything anyway except maybe a jacket/cardi if you were cold, but that waistcoat definitely doesn’t go

Reactions: 16
Still waiting on our gally's q&a! You'd almost be fooled into thinking she had actual grown up stuff to do every day with how slow she is at doing her job...

Brotherlover will always be the only man for her. Wonder does she know that incest doesn't fall under LGBTQ+

• Haha
  • Sick
Poppy epitomises the reason Coco Chanel said “before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off”. Her latest reel shows how truly terrible she is at styling. The skirt is lovely, the blue tshirt is just about acceptable with it, but the addition of a denim jacket, denim cap, vile yellow sunglasses, cheap cream Uniqlo bag and massive chunky black sandals is just NO. The colourful dress is bad enough on its own but it looks HIDEOUS with the white waistcoat. She just has no idea!
Literally couldn't believe (well I could) that she seriously put that white waist coat with that dress. In what world is that any kind of a look? And that awful cap that doesn't match at all. Surely tu clothing are thinking what the duck?!?!

View attachment 3002312
I actually quite like that dress but the waistcoat with it is foul. It doesn’t really need anything anyway except maybe a jacket/cardi if you were cold, but that waistcoat definitely doesn’t go
I've said it before and I'll say it again, she looks like those young and funky Christian missionaries who used to visit my Catholic school back in the 90s. Half expecting her to start strumming an acoustic guitar and blasting out 'He is the shepherd and we are the sheep and his banner over me is LOVE' 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
All the waddling and leg crossing and uncrossing in the video is really distracting. How she is a fashion influencer is just baffling. That white waistcoat ruins a perfectly decent dress.

• Haha