Poppy Adams #36 Queer Eye for the Straight Lie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her TikTok she is calling their relationship a long distance one pretending she lives in Edinburgh 🤣 poopy the only reason your in Edinburgh more than usual lately is to get away from the HBP

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
On her TikTok she is calling their relationship a long distance one pretending she lives in Edinburgh 🤣 poopy the only reason your in Edinburgh more than usual lately is to get away from the HBP
I’ve said it before but it’s strange that, since being in this relationship, she’s spent more time than ever in Edinburgh. There is no need for her relationship to be as long distance as it is when she has the freedom and flexibility that she has.

Reactions: 15
I’ve said it before but it’s strange that, since being in this relationship, she’s spent more time than ever in Edinburgh. There is no need for her relationship to be as long distance as it is when she has the freedom and flexibility that she has.
Why does she keep inviting Backpack up? Is it just for carer duties? If so, you'd expect Plops to move Backpack in full time but I guess she's keeping an eye out for some local lad to fall at her feet and proclaim how beautiful she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she keep inviting Backpack up? Is it just for carer duties? If so, you'd expect Plops to move Backpack in full time but I guess she's keeping an eye out for some local lad to fall at her feet and proclaim how beautiful she is.
HB has an actual job though. Aren’t they a healthcare assistant (for real!)

Reactions: 10
Not likely, it's not happened once in all the time she's been here. She's been left with no option but to bat for the other team

Reactions: 5
She can’t move her in full time as, like others have mentioned, backpack has a full time job in Essex. But Poppy had spent weeks if not months at a time in Essex before now but all of a sudden she has to be back in Edinburgh all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can’t move her in full time as, like others have mentioned, backpack has a full time job in Essex. But Poppy had spent weeks if not months at a time in Essex before now but all of a sudden she has to be back in Edinburgh all the time.
Backpack could do that job in Edinburgh surely? Poppy will need 24/7 carers in the not too distant future so she might as well sucker in HBP to relocate and help a chaotic girly out!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will this be the year we don’t get to hear the story of the comedian? As she is so so happy and fulfilled with HPB
I was wondering that myself. Maybe she has, like the rest of us, realised the real story there is yer gal displaying stalker-like behaviour, rather than the pissed-up comedian on tour having a snog with someone who is not his girlfriend

Reactions: 7
So after her rapid delete of everything lovehoney last night she's gone quiet. Sulking somewhere maybe after doing something wrong and getting called up on it?

Reactions: 5