Poppy Adams #36 Queer Eye for the Straight Lie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has backpack gone home hence the declaration of anxiety? If so, backpack better be ordering the flowers asap to cheer up their pampered princess!

Reactions: 8
Has she no shame. Her parents will be able to see her posts and she’s adverting love honey products - she really is the lowest of the low

Reactions: 4
Has she no shame. Her parents will be able to see her posts and she’s adverting love honey products - she really is the lowest of the low
Poppy maturbating gives me the serious boke.

I mean the logistics of it are bad enough. Bet she can't even reach tbh. HBP's extra carer duties.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Poppy maturbating gives me the serious boke.

I mean the logistics of it are bad enough. Bet she can't even reach tbh. HBP's extra carer duties.
She would def need an extension handle on that little sucker.
---
Why has she deleted all stories and reels relating to the post? She either got the date wrong / has been told to take it down because she fucked up.

Reactions: 6
She would def need an extension handle on that little sucker.
---
Why has she deleted all stories and reels relating to the post? She either got the date wrong / has been told to take it down because she fucked up.
Oh yeah so she has! Awks

Reactions: 3
“We girls shouldn’t be embarrassed about masturbation”

Who is? It’s 2024, no one is embarrassed by it but there are some things we maybe don’t want to discuss with our parents, let alone do stories about what power tools we use, you mad bastard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
“We girls shouldn’t be embarrassed about masturbation”

Who is? It’s 2024, no one is embarrassed by it but there are some things we maybe don’t want to discuss with our parents, let alone do stories about what power tools we use, you mad bastard
🤣🤣🤣 so true. And brotherlover sees all of these stories too! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Obvi the partner gets the scraps. Just another load of pics where she speaks down to her partner. 'Here is the shirt I bought them' 'my partner just loves watching me' 'my partner eats what I don't want'. Every post she does 'celebrating' her Carer love, she should really just title it 'me, myself and I'. She seems to get a kick out of humiliating them to make her obnoxious self feel better.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Obvi the partner gets the scraps. Just another load of pics where she speaks down to her partner. 'Here is the shirt I bought them' 'my partner just loves watching me' 'my partner eats what I don't want'. Every post she does 'celebrating' her Carer love, she should really just title it 'me, myself and I'. She seems to get a kick out of humiliating them to make her obnoxious self feel better.
That’s revolting. So Poppy always gets what Poppy wants and HBP is left with whatever queen Poppy doesn’t want. Is she her partner or her dog?
---
Where is this from as I can’t see it on her stories or page?

Reactions: 8
Tried both and picked my favourite then my partner had the other… duck off! She’s such a bleeping bleep but then HB isn’t much better for allowing her to continue to treat them like that!

Reactions: 17
That’s revolting. So Poppy always gets what Poppy wants and HBP is left with whatever queen Poppy doesn’t want. Is she her partner or her dog?
---

Where is this from as I can’t see it on her stories or page?
It's on tiktok. She posted a few of the pics on insta but there's more on tiktok and she's put a little comment on each of the pics. All as irritating, obnoxious and actually quite rude towards her partner as each other.

Reactions: 7
Tried both and picked my favourite then my partner had the other… duck off! She’s such a bleeping bleep but then HB isn’t much better for allowing her to continue to treat them like that!
How does she not even consider what a controlling prick she comes across as when she talks about Backpack as if they are some underling?

Surely someone close to her would say “I think you should tone down the God complex when talking about Backpack on social media like they’re a worker locust”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_8549.png

why do they always hug so weirdly?!
Also, look each to their own, I feel bad slagging off HB because this is Poppy’s thread not theirs but they are just such an ick to me with how they talk and act! all the “my baby” “I love watching you get ready” etc

I just really picture them following Poppy around like a little puppy.

I don’t exactly sit around spending my time envisioning them playing each other’s fanfares but I just get total celibate vibes from the two of them as a couple tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 3019087
why do they always hug so weirdly?!
Also, look each to their own, I feel bad slagging off HB because this is Poppy’s thread not theirs but they are just such an ick to me with how they talk and act! all the “my baby” “I love watching you get ready” etc

I just really picture them following Poppy around like a little puppy.

I don’t exactly sit around spending my time envisioning them playing each other’s fanfares but I just get total celibate vibes from the two of them as a couple tbh 😂
Same. More like an intense friendship and emotional (and practical) support or crutch. We know we would not have heard the end of the sex stories otherwise. They just need each other for different reasons, and from what we've seen it's highly dependant and quite toxic.

Reactions: 9
A comment on her tiktok still referring to HB as "him" lol, how are people so stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 10