Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
Imagine sitting on your balcony in your towel fresh out the shower after a day at the beach/pool, and you look over and see that mega cunt stomping about infront of a tripod, taking hundreds of photos of herself… I would send my husband to the nearest shit shop to buy me a BB gun and use princess Ploppys arse as a target 🎯

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Lalla

VIP Member
The screensaver photo, jesus wept :sick:

Plus the orgy of food yesterday, massive salmon, big bit of lamb and nothing for her poor vegetarian dad! I always picture him eating a healthy salad whilst the rest of them are gnawing away Henry VIII style on lumps of meat 😂😂

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
View attachment 2942080
I can’t stop thinking about her telling the HB that May the 15th was buy your girlfriend flowers day and the fact that the HB actually bought her some. So being the sad sack that I am I thought I’d google it… The desperation for being adored by someone that you have to lie to your partnahhhh just so they buy you flowers is absolutely tragic.
All part of her coercive control. Testing HB to see if they will do everything she asks of them.
We now know she manipulates them to buy gifts.

Emotionally abuses them by crying about having a bad day so gets attention and gifts.
Controls what food they order when they go out and then leaves them whatever Poppy doesn't want.
Publicly insults them by referring to herself as the more superior 'makes better choices' and by hiding their face yet showing them in embarrassing poses.

No wonder the ex's dumped her. They will have seen right through her controlling ways. If we were watching a man treat a woman this way it would not be OK, yet she seems to promote it.

She needs a boot up the pythag.

• Sad

SheLeft

VIP Member
She's really showing her maturity level, it's honestly like watching a 15 year old 🤦 you can literally see the cracks forming. Who holds a teddy like that while looking at it like a proud mum 🤨

If I was Shelly babe I'd be genuinely concerned but no doubt they'll plaster over the very obvious cracks with a Henry VIII banquet. Oh dear.
Why deal with your emotions when you can eat them?

It's really uncomfortable watching a controlling relationship play out in public. Poppy revels in telling her 150k followers that she orders food for the Backpack as she knows what tastes best, she makes Backpack stand outside in the rain for hours just to do up and undo her shoes coz she's too tubby to bend over, and that she issues demands for Backpack to buy £45 (whaaaaat!) teddies and bunches of flowers whenever she wants them.

And as for the arrogance of the Brotherlover thinking he could date multiple women on the go, you have to wonder what the fuck Shelly and Baz were telling these two numpties when they were children to instil such confidence in them!

• Heart

Diddikins

VIP Member
IMG_6009.jpeg

How is her partner “doing her dirty”? Shes a confident, body positive gally. She should be proud of that picture.

She doesn’t think that at all - this is just to say “look how much my partner loves me and thinks I’m soooooo beautiful”

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Look at how she’s flashing the Prada label on her giant clodhoppers. — Edited to add I totally misread those fugly shoes as Prada 😂

Her PR company have invited her to this event, it seems. Fuck knows why they thought it’s relevant to the work-shy trust fund kid to be invited to an event celebrating hardworking, young entrepreneurs.

How far did Backpack travel to serve their Mistress Ploperella? What a sap being treated this way in public by a Instacunt with tits like spaniels ears.

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
What a sad individual that partner of hers is. One hand undoing the sandal and the other hand handing her employer the flat shoes. Do they realise how pathetic they look? And Poppy is making herself look even more of a twat for capturing these 'caring' moments and sharing them... but not the face.

Also wtf was that outfit with the big coat for a red carpet event which is really quite an honour to attend. People must've asked what she 'influences' and when she said plus size fashion, they must've immediately felt bad for the plus size gals who have THAT to influence them.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Mummy went to hold her hand at the CT scan and then they feasted at their favourite restaurant because Poppy was such a big brave girl and deserved a treat even though every day is Treat Day. Shelly stop fucking enabling your absolute useless lump of a child.

She’s a dead ringer for the Bay City Rollers in that ludicrous outfit.

Attachments

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
For anyone else that was a teenager in the mid 00s, does that waistcoat give anyone else PTSD? 😅😅😅😅 waistcoats over all manner of outfits were a horrible trend in the 2000s 🤪😂

• Haha
They just look so awkward together. Nothing looks natural so hugs look like headlocks or wrestling, kisses look forced and even the handholding just looks strange.
She's just not into the backpack. She might say she loves them and what a wonderful human they are, but I say that about plenty of people I'm not sexually attracted to. She's reluctantly 'queer' because she'd rather be in a relationship than alone. As soon as a man shows any interest, she'll be back to being a straight gally

• Heart

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
She really does appear to have six toes on her left foot in those beach pics.

In the comments she’s still maintaining that her and the backpack are keeping aspects of their relationship private because that’s what they have both decided to do. Not because Ploppy is embarrassed to be seen with someone that she does not seem attractive enough to be with her, then? Ploppy is the very defitinion of Large and In Charge.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Retro80s

VIP Member
Nowt worse than someone who fucks their mates off when they’re in a relationship.
Just shows poppy uses people when she needs them.

maiaye

Imagine you go out for the day and your mypartner shares photos of literally everyone that was there on the day except you. She’s ashamed. There’s no other explanation. I genuinely feel sorry for HB.

• Sad

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Hilarious - I was gonna post the other day here to say how I thought she’d make pride month Poppy Pride. She’s so predictable! I changed my mind as I couldn’t be bothered commenting cos she is soooo boring these days.

I never knew it was possible that I’d yearn for a “a random man on the plane/train just fell head over heels for me and said I was his dream woman!” lies stories, yet here we are. 😂

• Haha