Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Poppy: 'Hey partner who is not good looking enough for me to take a picture of please take a picture of me pretending to be happy but I'm actually crying inside about how my life turned out and how I wish you had a penis, but maybe if I write I am so happy everyone will believe me'

HB: 'Yes my sweetums I am only here to please and validate you as long as you stick around because I am as needy as you, what desert are you going to order for me tonight. Thank you for the left over scraps from the main course'

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
'My body has never felt so relaxed' girl you're doing the same shit you do every day just by a pool in a foreign country. You live a life of pampering, shopping and eating - you don't even upload or post your own Vinted shite. You have it so fucking easy. Fuming.

• Angry

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
She’s gonna be screwed when she has a new hip. You aren’t supposed to cross your legs as it can lead to dislocation so what’s Sloppy gonna do for a stance when she can’t force her legs over each other
I mean you’re not supposed to eat a load of shit after WLS either but that hasn’t stopped her. Guidance like this obviously doesn’t apply to instahuns

• Haha

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Childess “very much” by choice? Fuck off, it’s not like she’s accidentally going to fall pregnant now is it? Jesus, the tide wouldn’t take her out.

• Haha
  • Heart

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
Fuck off Poppy - holiday planning is stressful! Get a fuckin job - manage a full time job , family , home etc and then you might have some stress! She boils my piss !

Diddikins

VIP Member
What on earth is that photo. It looks like HBP is mugging her and she’s struggling to keep hold of her handbag. Why would you go to such lengths to not show your partners face - take a normal picture and just don’t post it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Loubell83

VIP Member
Or even worse, photos of you and your partner, but your partners face is covered. I’d have a massive complex if my oh did that to me.

I see she’s getting her wear out of that waistcoat. WTF is this outfit?!
View attachment 2920532
I’m still not over the waistcoat. It’s hideous.
I’d never pack for a summer holiday and think oh do you know what I’m missing here? A wee denim waistcoat. That’s what I need to really make my outfits looks great.

Fuck knows what size she got it in. It looks like if I put my child’s jacket on

• Haha
  • Heart

Badbugger

Chatty Member
Was just about to say that. Who's bra nearly touches their pants lol 😆
Oi!!! As a lady of a certain age I’d like to assure you that the closer my pants are to my bra the higher the comfort factor*

*I’m not Poppy, but I refuse to hear criticism of a high waistband in this instance.
**But also, I wouldn’t advertise my love of this phenomenon by wearing a mesh dress.
*** Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

• Haha
  • Heart

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Is she for real with that haul? Yeah Poppy it’s definitely the skirt that’s giving you weird bumps and not the fact that you are built like a melted candle.

• Haha