Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shamkkzze

I don’t think I’ve ever come across someone that appears so insufferable. God forbid her partner order something they like and want to eat without Poppy judging them and thinking she could order something better for them. My boyfriend could order a bowl of chips at a Michelin star restaurant and I wouldn’t give a flying fuck as long as he enjoyed them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
The hand to hand reel with 'my partner' doesn't quite have the same effect as when you can actually see them and not just their hand. Honestly what was the point in that post, she's hilariously desperate to make sure everyone knows she is not alone in life and that she has someone.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Her new post.....

1. That dress is £245 ! WTAF ....... !!!!!
2. She has no bra on because the shirring holds the gals up - errrr no it doesn't and if you were a genuine GG you would absolutely need a bra ...
3. Who describes themselves as 🔥🔥 - honestly if she could she'd eat herself - poor 'my partner' was just there to take the pics !!

• Haha
  • Sick

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
What in the J R Hartley is that 'gilet'.... why does she think this is a good look ? Maybe 'my partner' is going to take Poppy fishing !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Loubell83

VIP Member
Of course Poppy waits until pride month to make a song and dance about her new relationship with a pride flag to match.
Couldn’t have just had a coming out post any other time eh?
All for engagement and content

• Heart

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Can we give another shout out to whoever called them Kevin and Perry because it still cracks me up and it’s SO ACCURATE!!! 🤣

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Cannot get over the amount of time she's spending in Edinburgh 🤔
I truly believe it’s because of HB. She couldn’t keep away from Essex when she was single. I think she likes that they have to make an effort to travel to see her - “look how much my partner loves me, they travel to Edinburgh all the time to see me!!!” Because if you were like Poppy, and had a flexible job (aka no real job) or responsibilities, would you not want to spend as much time as you could in the place where your partner, who does have a job, was?

This has to be the longest she’s spent in Edinburgh for at least a year.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Diddikins

VIP Member
Poppy is a madcap chaotic kerrrrraaaayyyyzeee gally. She can’t be expected to do mundane things like post items that she’s selling online.

• Haha

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
I’m predicting that she gets all ‘loved up’ on holiday rosé and does a ‘hard launch’ this week 🤞🏻
We’ve all seen HB’s face before Poppy Jong Un demanded they make their Insta profile private and never show their face or speak in public!

• Haha

Badbugger

Chatty Member
Now I’ll be honest - I don’t tend to do much exciting stuff on beach/sun/hols other than bed, eat and drink, sunbathe, read and occasionally for a decent speed walk once or twice a day.

But I also work approx 45 hours per week.

This just appears to be a slightly hotter version of the Edinburgh ‘holiday home’ where she doesn’t venture out to do anything unless it’s eating or a trip to the ‘Big Sainbos’.

• Heart