Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Such a fashionista girly. Where the fuck did she even buy something as ugly as that 🤣🤣🤣 I think she's with FE because she enables her to still be a lazy slob and not put any effort in. She gets the validation of a relationship without any of the effort.
My sleepy eyes looked at this very early and thought she was in a pale blue swimsuit with one of those awful waistcoats she's bought 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lyddingtons

She really does appear to have six toes on her left foot in those beach pics.

In the comments she’s still maintaining that her and the backpack are keeping aspects of their relationship private because that’s what they have both decided to do. Not because Ploppy is embarrassed to be seen with someone that she does not seem attractive enough to be with her, then? Ploppy is the very defitinion of Large and In Charge.
Didn’t she say a couple of months ago that HBP was totally fine being shown online, but it was her own decision to hide them? Sounds like back(pack) tracking to me.

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
It's giving young and funky Christian missionaries who used to visit my convent school back in the 90s vibes. Half expecting her to whip out an acoustic guitar and give us a blast of 'He's Got The Whole World In His Hands'
This may be one of my favourite descriptions of Poppy I’ve read on here and I’ve read a lot. Hilarious bunch of lads that we are.

• Haha
  • Heart

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I’m amazed they’ve actually agreed to finally do hip surgery at the size she’s still at, that has to be risky and I’m sure the long term results can’t be great if there’s still so much pressure on it after

Freefalling

VIP Member
Also I’m not sure Poppy wants to acknowledge her queer relationship ever.
Totally agree! FE is an ego boost "someone loves me and wants me" 😞 they're just not pretty enough to be flashed round Instagram as my partner, so I'll pretend we're keeping things private and show what I deem masculine enough to suit my agenda.

Yes Poppy, we see you

• Sad

stevenseagull

VIP Member
The hand is working overtime today.

so she’s apparently been super busy … having one appointment and prepping for holiday? Things the rest of us somehow manage to do with full time jobs and commitments. She’s such a lazy cow.

Freefalling

VIP Member
She'd never hack life as a MUA, regardless of how talented she is with make up. She couldn't drag cases of gear anywhere, she couldn't stand for long periods, she definitely couldn't deal with the public.

Unfortunately she's a spoiled brat who believes her own hype and will amount to zero. I dread to think how she'll cope without her parents + brother lover

• Heart
Reactions: 19

OhDearFords

Chatty Member
It's a real power play isn't it from her. She doesn't even have a job yet makes her partner fly to see her every weekend. Perhaps she pays for the flights, and likes to wield that power over them? How can she justify it to them though? She doesn't have a job and the 'work' she does have surely can also be done in Essex, where her family and partner live?! SO bizarre.

missbct

Chatty Member
Imagine going to a fucking charity event in a £200 dress and NOT WEARING A BRA. Don’t get me wrong I hate wearing them 90% of the time but it’s just the done thing to not turn up with your saggy airbags flopping down your gunt.

The picture of Claire Balding helping her master made me feel incredibly uncomfortable.

Scragbags

VIP Member
Tbf to her with that reel they don't look too bad when you consider the bikinis theweirdone is wearing atm

• Haha

Tarragon

So what’s she’s saying is, she badgered and badgered her partner into buying her a teddy bear. In the same way she told her partner that it was “buy your partner flowers” day. So the HB is not allowed to be thoughtful and kind, they just get told that they have to buy her things. I don’t think those jellycat things are cheap either.

ETA: it was £45!!!!! FORTY. FIVE. POUNDS. So, 31 year old Poppy pretty much demanded that Lewis buy her a £45 teddy bear. Mummy and Daddy have literally given into her every whim all her life haven’t they?
£45?!?! That’s disgusting. They could have treated Pops to a new bra for that amount of cash!

• Haha