Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
My tummy is big... but not as big or hanging down as hers and i've had 3 large babies (granted long ago now but that didn't help)... I've just ordered swimwear this week in a 26 and 28 and they were tight there is no way on this earth that she is wearing a size 22 in the costumes - she is taller than me and has a bigger stomach and butt...... she HAS to be lying.... I feel quite depressed that none of these frigging swimsuits fit nice :(
Unless she shows you a size label, I would take anything she says with a very large pinch of salt - the vidoes/photos will all be filtered to feck also! So she's probably even bigger in real life. Remember Instagram isn't real life, what you hear and see ain't always the truth 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Inmyainlane

Her brother is back in town, I saw him at Waverley with a massive suitcase…..I saw him go into the jobcentre 👀👀
---
I also saw Archie pushing a baby in a pram

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Diddikins

VIP Member
I think Poppy has been brought up to believe the world revolves around her. Her confidence is off the chart - it’s borderline arrogance! Thats potentially why her other relationships haven’t lasted, she wants to be the queen and be worshipped and she’s finally found someone to do that for her so she’ll lap it up, despite her apparent lack of attraction to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Past few months she has become even more irritating and obnoxious. I can only assume its because she's feeling cocky because she final has a 'my partner'. As for Poppy judging other people's eating habits - maybe she should look at her own and she wouldn't be waddling round with a dicky hip due to resembling a whale and shitting herself every other day declaring food poisoning. Just a though Poppy if you're reading this you giant balding twat.

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
So someone on here posts we haven't seen or heard of Hagrid or Nina for a while. In the same 24 hours she's posting happy birthday posts to her Hagrid girlie and she's on an over indulgent picnic with Nina. The amount of shite food they have for that 'picnic' is disgusting. She deserves to be as fat as she is with that knee hanging apron and her empty sand bag tits. She is actually disgusting.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
The reel is pathetic. Someone commented that she looks like she’s lost weight in that reel and some other numpty went on the attack at them for daring to mention weight loss. I’d love for someone to say that she’s using the 0.5 video to thin herself!

Someone else asked if she’s gonna show The Backpack and she said “Nope, we’re enjoying our privacy!”. What a prat. We all know it’s because she’s ashamed to be seen publicly with The Limpet.

• Haha
  • Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
It’s the dinner for me… her partner has some steamed dumplings and Miss WLSx2 has four separate plates of food round her. Fucking grubber 😂

• Haha

Loubell83

VIP Member
BrotherLover is selling his pre worn clothes on Vinted. Now’s your chance to get a lovely sweaty shirt that’s been pulled out of shape beyond recognition
The sizes of some of the stuff he’s selling…Jesus. 6XL? M&S suit jacket in a 52R?

I notice he’s also selling some size 30 and size 32 ladies jeans 👀

• Wow
  • Sick

Diddikins

VIP Member
She’s been very quiet this weekend. She must have been busy being ashamed of with her partner.

• Haha

hereorthere

Chatty Member
I see even hot weather doesn’t get the backpack out of the sports socks. I wonder do they pack them for holidays like I pack knickers? 🤔 Anyway the two of them look rank. It’s a mix of the pasty white, scaly skin, the tragic haircuts and the lurch stand of HB. Throw the whole lot in the bin.

• Haha