Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badbugger

Chatty Member
Now I’ll be honest - I don’t tend to do much exciting stuff on beach/sun/hols other than bed, eat and drink, sunbathe, read and occasionally for a decent speed walk once or twice a day.

But I also work approx 45 hours per week.

This just appears to be a slightly hotter version of the Edinburgh ‘holiday home’ where she doesn’t venture out to do anything unless it’s eating or a trip to the ‘Big Sainbos’.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Diddikins

VIP Member
They just look so awkward together. Nothing looks natural so hugs look like headlocks or wrestling, kisses look forced and even the handholding just looks strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Diddikins

VIP Member
New Thread:

Poppy is still dating “my partner” aka FE, Lewis CapaldFE, Human Backpack

Surprisingly, since being with Essex based “my partner”, she’s spent more time in Edinburgh. In fact, she’s been there more in the last couple of months than she was the whole of last year.

She’s still stuffing her face with large portions of rich foods.

Read the wiki

• Heart
  • Haha

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
So what’s she’s saying is, she badgered and badgered her partner into buying her a teddy bear. In the same way she told her partner that it was “buy your partner flowers” day. So the HB is not allowed to be thoughtful and kind, they just get told that they have to buy her things. I don’t think those jellycat things are cheap either.
I’ve only ever seen toddlers with those jelly cat things so no wonder that the giant toddler woman wants one. God she’s tedious, controlling and pointless.

• Heart

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s going away with the backpack? It’s either them, Nina or Shelleybebs.
Yeah its backpack. She said it was their first holiday as a couple. So we are going to get lots of face covered shots while backpacks hangs off Poppy's bingo wings and back boobs.

• Haha

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
For the love of god, just have a ham sandwich!
That’s an insane amount of calories for someone who does zero activity per day. That Korean chicken is well calorific plus there’s the avocado and lashing of honey and mayo.

I can’t help but think she’d have a lot less problems with her hip since she was a child if she hadn’t been eating like every meal is her Death Row buffet.

• Haha

Not.today.brenda

To say I've laughed at her posts today would be an understatement.

The fuck is she doing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the cap the waist coat she's like a park ranger that can't actually do their job because they're too huge to walk and just sit in the cabin all day watching tele and eating. I'm dead, the tragicness has definitely hit a peak here 😂 🤣 💀

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
Someone of the missgreedyshome thread has just named her as an example of a positive plus size influencer with her swimwear posts. Put em straight 🤣
Nearly choked when I saw Plops being described as a. LGBTQIA+ person. She’s not. She’s just currently seeing an NB person because she can’t get a bloke. If a man shows an ounce of interest HB will be history.

• Heart
  • Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
BrotherLover is selling his pre worn clothes on Vinted. Now’s your chance to get a lovely sweaty shirt that’s been pulled out of shape beyond recognition

• Sick
  • Haha