Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so obsessed with not needing to wear a bra all the bleeping time? Wearing a bra is hygienic for fucks sake. I can't even begin to imagine the stench of her on the plane back to the UK having ditched her bras all holiday. Even if you don't like underwire (I don't) you can get some brilliant non-underwired boulder holders.

Reactions: 15
Why is she so obsessed with not needing to wear a bra all the bleeping time? Wearing a bra is hygienic for fucks sake. I can't even begin to imagine the stench of her on the plane back to the UK having ditched her bras all holiday. Even if you don't like underwire (I don't) you can get some brilliant non-underwired boulder holders.
I thought she ALWAYS wore snag bras as they are amazing? Or was that just the pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve not been able to wear a bra for the last few days because of an injury and it’s been hellish

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can we give another shout out to whoever called them Kevin and Perry because it still cracks me up and it’s SO ACCURATE!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Kevin and Perry needs to feature in the next thread title!!! That picture is so on point. I actually had them as the other way around but Poppy is def channeling Perry fashion sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
how is not wearing a bra unhygienic 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When you're as large as Plops and your GGs hang low, sweat and chafing = thrush, skin irritation, and generally sore uncomfortable unpleasant skin things happen

• Sad
Reactions: 13
When you're as large as Plops and your GGs hang low, sweat and chafing = thrush, skin irritation, and generally sore uncomfortable unpleasant skin things happen
Ohhhhh, I thought it was a general statement 😂 I was like that’s ridiculous! But yea, in that instance I bet it is

When you're a bigger person (I am) and have big boobs (I do, although Poppy's are smaller than mine) and you don't wear a bra, the amount of underboob sweat in the heat is huge. Chafing and sweat and Poppy already has known skin issues - it's going to start getting damp and smelly.

Oh lol @tootootoot you beat me to it. Not a general statement @Pandap don't worry!

• Heart
Y’know, because of pythagorass and her bad hip, I bet she can’t wipe herself properly. Bet she smells like boob sweat and arse, featuring the stench of whatever perfume she fails to mask it with.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s out there looking like she’s out to spread the word of Jesus again. Kumbaya!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mummy went to hold her hand at the CT scan and then they feasted at their favourite restaurant because Poppy was such a big brave girl and deserved a treat even though every day is Treat Day. Shelly stop bleeping enabling your absolute useless lump of a child.

She’s a dead ringer for the Bay City Rollers in that ludicrous outfit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.