Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_8189.jpeg

I can’t stop thinking about her telling the HB that May the 15th was buy your girlfriend flowers day and the fact that the HB actually bought her some. So being the sad sack that I am I thought I’d google it… The desperation for being adored by someone that you have to lie to your partnahhhh just so they buy you flowers is absolutely tragic.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2942080
I can’t stop thinking about her telling the HB that May the 15th was buy your girlfriend flowers day and the fact that the HB actually bought her some. So being the sad sack that I am I thought I’d google it… The desperation for being adored by someone that you have to lie to your partnahhhh just so they buy you flowers is absolutely tragic.
I didn’t see her buying HB flowers🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2942080
All part of her coercive control. Testing HB to see if they will do everything she asks of them.
We now know she manipulates them to buy gifts.

Emotionally abuses them by crying about having a bad day so gets attention and gifts.
Controls what food they order when they go out and then leaves them whatever Poppy doesn't want.
Publicly insults them by referring to herself as the more superior 'makes better choices' and by hiding their face yet showing them in embarrassing poses.

No wonder the ex's dumped her. They will have seen right through her controlling ways. If we were watching a man treat a woman this way it would not be OK, yet she seems to promote it.

She needs a boot up the pythag.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I swear she posted before about how she hardly used her phone whilst away. Besides filming any time she put clothes on it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All part of her coercive control. Testing HB to see if they will do everything she asks of them.
We now know she manipulates them to buy gifts.

Emotionally abuses them by crying about having a bad day so gets attention and gifts.
Controls what food they order when they go out and then leaves them whatever Poppy doesn't want.
Publicly insults them by referring to herself as the more superior 'makes better choices' and by hiding their face yet showing them in embarrassing poses.

No wonder the ex's dumped her. They will have seen right through her controlling ways. If we were watching a man treat a woman this way it would not be OK, yet she seems to promote it.

She needs a boot up the pythag.
Sadly spot the poppy on

Reactions: 2
You know she was having way more fun with friends last night than pretending to be loved up with FE.
She’s looks like she’s made more of an effort too.
She’s only with FE as it’s her only option

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You know she was having way more fun with friends last night than pretending to be loved up with FE.
She’s looks like she’s made more of an effort too.
She’s only with FE as it’s her only option
What’s with that gross face she’s pulling in the mirror? Such a self-obsessed wanker

Reactions: 7
What’s with that gross face she’s pulling in the mirror? Such a self-obsessed wanker
Plus the yeasty white, puffy tongue 🤮 utterly repulsive 🤮

Another wedding, at this point I'm beginning to feel sorry for her. All her friends getting married, next will be kids and here's poppy stuck with the only option she has.

• Sick
Reactions: 10

Another wedding, at this point I'm beginning to feel sorry for her. All her friends getting married, next will be kids and here's poppy stuck with the only option she has.
Naaaaaaahhh, never feel sorry for her!
She's where she is because of who she is. Feel sorry for the HB if anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Oh I don’t feel sorry for her, if she wasn’t such a lazy bleep she may have more options

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.