Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She HAS to somehow get the backpack in to every post/reel/story now doesn’t she 😂
This is what annoys me. She’s so bleeping desperate to show she’s in a relationship but ashamed to show their face
This relationship is all about validation for Poppy. Nothing else.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She’s happily shown FE’s phone screen but i wonder if hers is a picture of FE? I’d put money on it being a picture of both of them rather than FE on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s happily shown FE’s phone screen but i wonder if hers is a picture of FE? I’d put money on it being a picture of both of them rather than FE on her own.
I think it’s more likely just a picture of herself, or maybe brother lover

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is a very honest representation of how she actually looks. Surprised she posted it tbh, is very unflattering and I bet it’s been edited to duck. How much does she love herself with those stickers on it?!!
It's actually very flattering for her body. She's jumping up so the massive apron is suspended in mid air and not lying on her thighs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The double chin that seems to wrap around the whole of her face from ear to ear is not how she usually filters herself tho!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bless her carer stepping in to help as she's been on her feet too long and is struggling to maintain a "make myself look smaller" pose. Love that for our gally 🤢
I feel like the depth of the pool is a sign of how much longer things will last between the unpaid carer and the giant toddler. One month and 40 hours??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like the depth of the pool is a sign of how much longer things will last between the unpaid carer and the giant toddler. One month and 40 hours??
Poppy would never dump anyone she's too desperate to have someone and I think HB/FE/Perry/DonaldTrump is just as insecure and so aims to please the needs of Poppy's demands.

Reactions: 7
Poppy would never dump anyone she's too desperate to have someone and I think HB/FE/Perry/DonaldTrump is just as insecure and so aims to please the needs of Poppy's demands.
They’re a couple of pathetic sad sacks. It’s really quite annoying to observe it from afar 😂

but still I keep observing the tit show!!

And the greedy toddler is baking and consuming high calorific food again. Her shame lately is none existent. Even the partner looks to be getting tubby since dating the feeder.

Reactions: 4
And the greedy toddler is baking and consuming high calorific food again. Her shame lately is none existent. Even the partner looks to be getting tubby since dating the feeder.
No FE really has tho. Not really footballer physique any more 🙈 no WAG life for Pythag. They'll grow together until they're housebound and then Poppy will have FE trapped forever.

• Haha
IMG_8166.png

They can barely get near each other! HB’s shorts are being eaten by their arse, might have sorted that out before prancing in a video for all to see 🤢

As for the flowers because Poppy told them it was buy your partner flowers day, I don’t know what’s more tragic. Poppy for needing constant validation and gifts or HB for just going along with her tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So did poppy buy mY pArTnEr flowers too? We all know the answer to that.

Poppy gave them the gift of seeing her looking 'breathtaking'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.