Poppy Adams #30 Poppy pythag and the mysterious bawbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nina looks so self satisfied here. It makes a change that Poppy actually doesn’t.

Reactions: 4
I honestly can’t get over the fact her parents, especially her mum, encourage her nonsense. She is absolutely repulsive in every way from her looks to her horrid, childish personality. No wonder nobody but family and family friends she’s grown up with are the only people consistently in her life.

All her “friends” are thriving and settling down and the highlight of her week is filling her bypassed stomach with shite and taking photos of herself… what a sad little life Jane.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's gone very quiet, thought she was doing a q and a?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’ll be either her mental health has dipped, she’s got Covid, she’s got a fella, she’s a lesbian now, and Nina is the lover, or she’s on a date with the brother lover.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’ll be either her mental health has dipped, she’s got Covid, she’s got a fella, she’s a lesbian now, and Nina is the lover, or she’s on a date with the brother lover.
I think it will be covid, she often goes quiet now when it's covid, but she'd never admit to it

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she’s said Shelly hates her with her legs on her and yet there she is using her as a foot rest. I wonder if she gets pissed off with her being there all the time.

Reactions: 8
Poor shelly, that's some weight on her from Poppy's legs. Looks like she's had a lazy week again as usual. Even if she makes enough money from her Instagram (no idea how) she could be doing so much more worthwhile stuff with her time than just constantly eating and 'wholesome' family time. What's her purpose? Goals? She's in her 30s and has nothing. Just continues to behave like a teenager on their school holidays.

Reactions: 12
Poor shelly, that's some weight on her from Poppy's legs. Looks like she's had a lazy week again as usual. Even if she makes enough money from her Instagram (no idea how) she could be doing so much more worthwhile stuff with her time than just constantly eating and 'wholesome' family time. What's her purpose? Goals? She's in her 30s and has nothing. Just continues to behave like a teenager on their school holidays.
Shelly looks pretty sturdy herself. I always thought she was quite slender but recently I think she’s bigger than I first thought. Especially in the bucket of piss video and the pic of her with poppy’s legs on her.

Reactions: 9
I’ll be interested to see the September Edinburgh vs Essex calendar. She’s been in Essex for ages!

Reactions: 8
Edinburgh v Essex for September:

5D59A557-7C52-42DE-BB4C-FC1D6C7AC84E.jpeg

Red is England, blue is Scotland, green is a travel day.

A mere 5 days at her holiday home this month! And even then it seemed like she only came back to go to the highlands with brotherlover.

Today is day 274 of 2023 and by my count, Poppy has spent 110 of them in Scotland. The remaining 164 days have been spent in England or on holiday. 😅

5 days may seem ridiculous, but let’s not forget July, where she spent one single day in Edinburgh that whole month 🤪🧐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Edinburgh v Essex for September:

View attachment 2484353

Red is England, blue is Scotland, green is a travel day.

A mere 5 days at her holiday home this month! And even then it seemed like she only came back to go to the highlands with brotherlover.

Today is day 274 of 2023 and by my count, Poppy has spent 110 of them in Scotland. The remaining 164 days have been spent in England or on holiday. 😅

5 days may seem ridiculous, but let’s not forget July, where she spent one single day in Edinburgh that whole month 🤪🧐
She needs to admit defeat and move back to Essex. The 5 days she spent in Edinburgh were with her brother, so she's not been there on her own. It must be cheaper to stay in a hotel or rent an air bnb than to rent a flat

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.