Poppy Adams #30 Poppy pythag and the mysterious bawbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she take her extensions out? It feels like a while ago.

Has Brad finally drawn a line before she is totally bald?

Reactions: 4
I'll have a problem if she comes to Ireland
Bloody hell, imagine if she started drinking Guinness - no offence but that was the main cause of weight gain for myself and quite a few others during our first year at uni! I mean it’s delicious, but Lord almighty it packs in the calories (plus combined with endless takeaways, slices of toast……)

Reactions: 4
Is this all she wears? Jesus, she's receding and wow she's piling it on, you'd never believe she's had wls twice.
Screenshot_20231002_142129_Instagram.jpg

---
I can't see how she needs a smaller size.
Screenshot_20231002_142425_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The latest stories make it very clear why Poppy has needed two weight loss surgeries. How is her mum encouraging her to eat like that? I get that she’s a grown woman and can make her own choices but surely her mum, who would have likely contributed to the cost of both surgeries, could encourage her to eat less and eat better rather that donuts and fat laden stuff.

Reactions: 12
At what point is she going to either have a good clear out of clothes or stop buying any? Her parents’ house is not that big and the Edinburgh place is stuffed to the gills. She wears the same stuff all the time so it’s pretty pointless anyway.

Reactions: 10
I, like probably most of us on here, hate follow Poppy.
She’s becoming unbearable. Her privilege is off the chart. She’s an absolute bleep and it’s starting to really bleeping irritate me she pretends Edinburgh is her home.

Us Scottish people don’t want you here, please duck off back to Essex where your actual home is.

Feel better I’ve got that off my chest, normal service can now resume 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The latest stories make it very clear why Poppy has needed two weight loss surgeries. How is her mum encouraging her to eat like that? I get that she’s a grown woman and can make her own choices but surely her mum, who would have likely contributed to the cost of both surgeries, could encourage her to eat less and eat better rather that donuts and fat laden stuff.
She had tomatoes, at least! 1 of her 5 a day...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was just thinking that the only person I can think of who has failed wls is Mama June, imagine being in the same category as her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The sound of this demented wave she’s now incorporating into these reels makes me MURDEROUS 🤬

3F74D631-B2DE-4B16-ADDD-55CB60E274F0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.