Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nogoodusernamesleft

Chatty Member
Usually I have a unusually high tolerance for her but something about todays stories have riled me up so much. ‘It slaps’ not as hard as your triangular arsecheeks when you walk hun and it’s so fucking transparent that you’re only going back to Edinburgh to try and get your hole from
another taken comedian or some visiting tinder fodder. What a sad little life Jane 😂
---
No you’re not fucking swollen it’s clearly just ARM FAT THATS ALWAYS THERE 😂
Nailed. It.

Reactions: 2

Furnessian

VIP Member
Are you saying a private consultation would diagnose you without reason?

I also dislike people jumping on the adhd and autistic for that matter bandwagon - they're not a fun time or quirky trait. They're lifelong neurodevelopmental disorders that can have some terrible effects on mental health when left undiagnosed.
Not exactly but it seems it’s almost impossible for an adult to access NHS resources for this. I know of at least two influencers who have gone private for a diagnosis in the last year. What they mean by “private”, I have no idea. Might just be an online thing you have to pay for in some cases.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
She returned to Edinburgh to pack for her holiday with the awful Nina because she wasn’t organised enough to do it before she left for the initial trip to Essex.

Imagine being so fucking lazy that you have to waste more than a day and the money for a ticket. Poppy all over, that
Money is no object for her because she doesn't have to earn it, she's just given it (presumably!)
---
Her and brother lover wanted a night alone!
The very thought of that just gives me the ICK!

Last edited:

Badbugger

Chatty Member
I took one for the team and clicked on the link - I don’t have any money at the moment or the foreseeable so she’ll definitely not be getting anything out of me! Interestingly there is a seam down the front too. Also, it’s a plus size range so XL is 20-22. Obvs it looks different on the model - but let’s face it that’s always the case! So to be fair to her she’s not wearing them really ruched up at the sides so they are probably on the right way round.

Attachments

Em_

VIP Member
Does her Dad not eat? Is that why he’s so thin? I saw three meals and she said he’s a vegetarian so none of them were for him. I just can’t work it out as I thought Ben had his own house in Essex and obviously his real home in Edinburgh.

Loobloo

VIP Member
I've just searched her TikTok for the video showing those cringeworthy notes, but I can't find it 😢

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
Sizing down from a 24 whilst also admitting you need to turn your bikini bottoms found to cover your gunt is a bold move
I would be spending money on getting her huge abdomen fat cut off instead of the crap she buys. Imagine turning the bikini bottoms round - she basically has two arsed front and back

Em_

VIP Member
relatively new follower. was she a lot bigger and that’s the reason for disproportionate belly? is there a reason for marks on her legs, not heard her mention anything in time i’ve followed 🙂
There is a wiki which is worth a read, it mentions the wls that she fucked up.